PDA

View Full Version : Need prayer from whoever prays please....

Gayle8675309
November 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
My daughter, age 22, my only child, is mad at me. She hasn't talked to me in four weeks...won't respond to my emails, phone calls or text messages. Tells her dad that she's "not ready" to talk to me yet.

My offense? Apparently I don't respect her and her opinions. I didn't realize this and still don't quite understand it. She asks my opinion on things, and when it differs from hers (which often it does), she gets mad at me.

I cannot STAND being apart from her. My psychologist says that this too shall pass...I need to stay busy and keep confident that our relationship is stronger than her anger.

Some of you know that I suffer from depression...I was in the hospital (yes, the psych ward...LOL) in August. The thing that kind of put me over the edge then was that my daughter was (again) mad at me and hadn't talked to me in three weeks. I don't feel that desperate this time...the meds the shrink put me on help a lot with my depression, but I am really getting down again.

I love seeing and feeling all the love and support on this forum, and am asking once again for your prayers. You are all always in my prayers every day, I often feel more love and support here than I do from my own family. (except for my DH...he is so supportive).

Thanks for listening to my whining. Love you all.

Gayle

auntiemern
November 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Prayers coming your way Gayle. DD's sure know how to push our button's, don't they? Sounds to me like she needs to put on her big girl panties and grow up, JS

Gayle8675309
November 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Prayers coming your way Gayle. DD's sure know how to push our button's, don't they? Sounds to me like she needs to put on her big girl panties and grow up, JS

Thanks Marilyn. :)

I guess it hasn't been a whole month...I last posted about our argument on here on Oct. 8th. I got some really good advice from many of you then. I do appreciate it.

I need to learn to be more careful with her I guess. Our relationship has always been so easy...never had problems with her as a teen...we've almost always gotten along wonderfully.

She's grown up though, and I need to curb my tongue more often...I've emailed her and called her to say that I am sorry, but she just won't respond. I don't know how to fix this if she won't talk to me. :(

Gayle

cyndiofthevortex
November 2nd, 2012, 01:06 PM
Dear Gayle, please don't ever think that talking about your heartfelt concerns is whining. It is not. What you are going through is a terribly painful thing. One of my children did not speak to me for years and I know what depression feels like. You are not alone. You have real friends here. This is a place that welcomes the ups and downs of our lives. We rejoice together over the big and small and we mourn and pray together over the difficult and painful. I will pray that your relationship with your daughter is mended soon and that you are able to emotionally hold up under the stress of it.

SummerK
November 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Gayle, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will sure be praying for you.

GrammaBabs
November 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
This forum is of such support on so many levels.... some of you have become extra special to me and i connect on and off with email and it's such a boost...
Gayle.... your daughter is 22.. that's about equvilent in these times to age 16, in my book.... and YES it is a huge job for us as parents to realize they are growing up, becoming adult and have to find their way.... BUT having come from a family of love and going thru the time when i had to make a decision to "think for myself" and not dissapoint my "Mom and Dad" was huge for me... my Mom used to call me at a most inconvenient time every day... to which i would nicely tell her, how hard it was to be chatting with my coat on as i'd just stepped in the door from work,,, needed to make super, go to the bathroom,,,, etc... and on she would talk,,, but NEVER would i hang up or get angry....I have been very diligent to NEVER be that person,,,, and my kids who saw what i went thru,, thank me all the time for being "different" and giving them their space and allowing them to grow....I'm 65, they are 43 and 41... great kids.... Neither of them are or have lived the lives i "dreamed of" for them,,, but ya' know what,,, they are happy now and have done it on their own.... We support when we can and should and NOW THIS IS THE HARD part... i've learned to watch one of them fall time and time again...dealing with alcohol abuse,,, I went thru the depression... even ended up with surgery from the stress, and have finally found that praying for the strength to let them fall and always giving advice with the "tag" of,,, but it's your life and you will have to deal with the result....You have done your job.. now let them put it to work... Trust me, this the most difficult thing you will do,,,, stay your course, be as kind as you can be, but most of all LOVE YOURSELF and your life.... take your meds... they help, and keep busy... We of the fabric world can never be bored can we.... Oh, and them we always have M*QF and it's peeps!!!
Hug, and prayers to you my dear... you'll get thru this...

Claire Hallman
November 2nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
I so understand where you are. My son, my only child, went for more than a year without contact with us. It was very stressful for me but I did survive and he did finally contact us when he finally really needed us.
I learned a lesson from that to not advise or suggest. It is a hard thing to get in the habit of but it is sometimes necessary to just let them alone. Hopefully she will come around, try not to think of the separation and just keep busy with your life.

Gayle8675309
November 2nd, 2012, 02:10 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words. It helps so much to hear that others have went through this, and I am taking all your advice to heart, I really am.

My husband just came in from work early and found me crying...he said that's it...he's going to call her this weekend and try to see how we can mend things. He said he just can't watch me hurt and her hurt anymore. I guess she's been calling him while he is at work and she is missing me too...but is remaining stubborn. He is going to see if she will agree to go with us to his brother's house in the Twin Cities for Thanksgiving. A nice, neutral place where we will both have to be on our best behavior in front of extended family. I think it's a pretty good plan. She lives in ND and we live in WI, so it will be a trip for all of us, but if we meet down there and spend the night in a motel (Thanksgiving night), hopefully we can get some quality time in and we can talk and figure out what we both need from each other. (that is the longest sentence in the world I think. LOL)

Thanks again so much everyone.

Gayle

EsGrandma
November 2nd, 2012, 02:29 PM
Praying for you and your family - this is tough - we are here for you. Linda

Swedish leo
November 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Lots of love and hugs comming your way!

momwood
November 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
I am new to the board but I also suffer from depression and I am on medication. I understand the depth of despair. I will pray fervently for you and your daughter.

Momwood

promqueen
November 2nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Gayle - I think GrammaBabs said it perfectly. I totally agree with her. Always remember, take care of yourself. That saying is true that if you don't take care of yourself how are you going to help someone else is so true...........She'll come around! I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! Mary Ann

Sandy Navas
November 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks Marilyn. :)

I guess it hasn't been a whole month...I last posted about our argument on here on Oct. 8th. I got some really good advice from many of you then. I do appreciate it.

I need to learn to be more careful with her I guess. Our relationship has always been so easy...never had problems with her as a teen...we've almost always gotten along wonderfully.

She's grown up though, and I need to curb my tongue more often...I've emailed her and called her to say that I am sorry, but she just won't respond. I don't know how to fix this if she won't talk to me. :(

Gayle

Is she? Grown up? Maybe not. My advice - back away no matter how difficult it is - and let her come to you. She will. It may take time and this may be the hardest thing you ever have to do, but when she does approach you again you don't need to be there for her. A couple times having the shoe on the other foot with her will help her realize she needs you as much as you need her. And you don't need to curb your tongue or be easy with her to make her feel better. But for right now, try your best to ignore her for several weeks. I guarantee she'll come back smarter than she thinks she is now.

bkthomas
November 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Two things - maybe three
1. My own mother would give me the silent treatment - I will never do that to my DD
2. When my DD was a teen, I would often ask her opinion, such as this one or that one? It turns out that I would always go with the opposite of what she said - till one day she pointed out this fact to me - since then, whenever I ask her advice I will take her suggestion 99% of the time!
3. Well, suffice it to say that I don't talk to her hardly ever and I don't miss her (my mother) - now I know this won't sit very well with a lot of people but some women were not meant to be mothers. It's the silent treatment that I think is cruel and unusual punishment - I believe it is childish - so when it is suggested that you give her a taste of her own medicine my thought would be this, say, "I will never refuse to talk to you because I know how much that hurts" - but I would not call or write either - leave that to her - get busy, make a quilt, come talk to us, take a walk in the sunshine, take a bubble bath, do something special for the Hubs, anything you can think of to take your mind off her. Calling, apologizing - all that feeds the beast.

My husband died in '97 and my DD left me and got married in 2000 - I left for Texas the day after her wedding - when I came back for good a few years later she was a different person!
Sorry for going on and on, I will hush now.

Lonna
November 2nd, 2012, 05:18 PM
I know and understand where you are coming from my Daughter went through a period of I never want to talk to you or see you again. After a couple of months she came to see that I was not the enemy. I just had to give her, her space. Yes it was hard I was so use to hearing her voice at least every other day. Even to this day now we can go for a week or two and not chat which is really strange as she just lives across the yard from me. But she is a grown woman now and I have encourged her that she needs to live her own life. Something I am not sure that I have ever done for myself. I have always lived my life for others. Even to this day I still speak with my parents at least once aday and I am 56. But then again as my Mother says we have our own little village. My parents own three acres and we all have our own homes on this land. So just give her a little room to breath and she will come back to you. Take care of yourself as this is a hard time in life for all us Moms.

GrammaBabs
November 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hey BK... all thoughts welcome here GF... and YES.... there are some that are just not meant to be "great mothers".... but those of us that realize "we are" can do what we think is best,,, being sure that having done our job.... we enjoy our golden years and let them come to us.... "hopefully feeling a little greatful"....:)

lilmouse
November 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Gayle, I didn't realize you live in Wisconsin, so do I. Will keep you and your family in my prayers...having kids is hard because you don't just stop being a Mom; you are always a Mom! For now; just take care of you so you can halt that downward spiral that those of us familiar with depression know so well......do something just for you...feel good about yourself, you are a worthy person and someday I would love to meet you!

K. McEuen
November 2nd, 2012, 06:28 PM
Is she? Grown up? Maybe not. My advice - back away no matter how difficult it is - and let her come to you. She will. It may take time and this may be the hardest thing you ever have to do, but when she does approach you again you don't need to be there for her. A couple times having the shoe on the other foot with her will help her realize she needs you as much as you need her. And you don't need to curb your tongue or be easy with her to make her feel better. But for right now, try your best to ignore her for several weeks. I guarantee she'll come back smarter than she thinks she is now.

Sandy has said many times that her and I often have the same opinion/ideas about things. She's right. As I was reading about your daughter not responding to anything you sent or did my thought was "Stop sending messages. You've reached out plenty, it's her turn now." I don't think this fits into the "silent treatment" category either. You have made the effort, repeatedly. It's time for her to stop being stubborn and make a return effort. The fact she's calling her dad and feeling the same thing as you says something. It's her turn. Let her take the time to respond as an adult since she wants to be treated/respected like one.

Take a deep breath, sigh, shake your head and say "Kids." Sometimes that's all you can do.

quilter.martha
November 2nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
I'm so sorry you are going through this Gayle. Being a parent can sometimes rip our hearts out. I would venture to suggest this: there is probably something your daughter is going through. Sometimes we have to see what the other person is dealing with to understand their actions. Does it make their actions OK? Absolutely not! But it can help us to have compassion for them. Your DH is an adult, but she doesn't know how to be one yet--she is still your little girl (and even if she doesn't admit it, she LIKES being your little girl). But she wants to be treated at the same time as an adult. It is a confusing time for her. My own daughter and I had to deal with this just this past May. Love her, be there for her, but like others have said, its time for HER to make the next move.

Hang in there and know that we are praying and pulling for you.

ILove2quilt
November 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
I have been where you are now and I finally stopped calling, testing, leaving mesages for my DD. After about a week of her not hearing from me she called me to see what was wrong. I acted like nothing happened and I really think she got worried. IMO I would let her make the next move. You have tried and YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF now she needs to grow up. I also have depression but I no longer let anything bother me. If anyone wants to be mad at me fine. I know she's your only daughter and I really hope things work out for you and her and I'll pray it does.

SuzyQue
November 2nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
I have a 26 year old, a 22 year old, and a 16 year old.........................when does Mothering get easier?????
Hang in there....lots of good advice....lots of love and hugs! I will pray for you. I feel your pain, but be easy on yourself and get busy. I often find the best thing to do when I am feeling down is to do for others. Make some little quilts for donating to your local hospital, or make some potholders for the local shelter, or just go help someone. Keeping busy and helping others works for me.....but I do believe the ball is in her court....for now. Breathe, relax, spoil yourself with your favorite treat, shake your head and let it go...............then get busy!

Blondie
November 2nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Have not taken the time to read all the excellent responses here - I say excellent because every member here is excellent and always give great advice. BTW, we all have great and soft shoulders for falling on; it must be some unwritten rule or law that quilters just love to help. Period.
Okay, here's my take. Back off. short and sweet. Your daughter loves you. She really does. You love her. You really do. I think she knows this is getting to you - she's your kid, she knows you pretty durn well.
Praying for you. And then praying some more. My heart is sad, knowing what you are going through. BUT,
If you back off it will give her time to think without interruption. She'll come around. I know. Easier said than done. Trust me, you did a good job raising her. All roads really do lead home. Some just take the long ride home.

Winniesfriend
November 2nd, 2012, 07:19 PM
You have received lots of great advice, I hope your husband can organize for you to meet up on neutral ground try and keep your chin up and in the meantime, get quilting it can be so therapeautic, sending hugs and prayers.

Bubby
November 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
Gayle...My prayers are with you, Hon. I have one daughter and several years ago we had a terrible disagreement. Somehow we managed to get to the point where we still disagreed but we continued to talk to each other. We agreed to disagree and what we did agree with was that we love each other. In time it worked its way around. I pray this will happen for you and your daughter. Never forget how many friends and family you have here and you can always talk to us. Big Hugs, Barb

quiltingtrish
November 2nd, 2012, 07:29 PM
You got my prayers too! I have similar circumstances with my daughter. Right now, she is being a knucklehead and all I can do is stand back and watch things happen. I've given my advice and then I walk away. She is 18. I can forsee a few more years of her being knuckleheady! Did I mention she is a blonde? (Love ya Blondie!!)
Anyways, I think I would take the high road and quit texting and leaving messages. You know she got them, you know she is talking to your DH - so just let it go and find things out through him. I know it's easier said than done. I know they make us feel like crap some days. I also know that none of us are alone. That's something I learned when I thought I was THE MOST TERRIBLE MOTHER out there. I found out that there are lots of 'terrible mothers' out there. And I've come to learn that I am proud of sticking to my reasons for doing things, teaching her the rights from wrongs, saying no when I have to, and knowing in the end that she KNOWS what is right and what is wrong, knows in her heart how to treat other people, has good morals, and know in the end that she will somehow turn out all right.
It's in your daughters pocket now to do the contacting. It does sound like she misses you - she will come around, it just might take some time.

Hugs and prayers Sweetie,

Bailey65
November 2nd, 2012, 07:51 PM
I sometimes think being a parent is the hardest job, your kids unfortunately don't come with a Manual. And no two are the same. I have 2 grown son's and one of the hardest things to do as a parent is to let them learn on their own. You can talk to them until your blue in the face but sometimes they just have to learn it own their own, rather than me nagging. I hope for the best for you and your daughter.

bkthomas
November 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
Two things - maybe three
1. My own mother would give me the silent treatment - I will never do that to my DD
2. When my DD was a teen, I would often ask her opinion, such as this one or that one? It turns out that I would always go with the opposite of what she said - till one day she pointed out this fact to me - since then, whenever I ask her advice I will take her suggestion 99% of the time!
3. Well, suffice it to say that I don't talk to her hardly ever and I don't miss her (my mother) - now I know this won't sit very well with a lot of people but some women were not meant to be mothers. It's the silent treatment that I think is cruel and unusual punishment - I believe it is childish - so when it is suggested that you give her a taste of her own medicine my thought would be this, say, "I will never refuse to talk to you because I know how much that hurts" - but I would not call or write either - leave that to her - get busy, make a quilt, come talk to us, take a walk in the sunshine, take a bubble bath, do something special for the Hubs, anything you can think of to take your mind off her. Calling, apologizing - all that feeds the beast.

My husband died in '97 and my DD left me and got married in 2000 - I left for Texas the day after her wedding - when I came back for good a few years later she was a different person!
Sorry for going on and on, I will hush now.

I would like to make clear that in this case it is the daughter giving the silent treatment - that being said, I feel your pain Gayle and you are in my prayers! I care, I really do - I think I used your thread to vent and let others get to know me a little better - My apologies if I offended anyone.

Musical_Starling
November 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
I have already said a few prayers for you and your daughter, and I will continue to do so. This really tugs at my heartstrings because my Dad used to be my hero, and we had a disagreement where he overreacted (due to lies he was being fed by my sisters) and called me some really hurtful things (like words that rhyme with Mutt and Bore). I do still love him, but I can't hold him up on that pedestal anymore. I'm hoping and praying that you and your daughter get over this little bump in the road and she realizes how much her mother loves her :)

alliek
November 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Hugs and prayers to you Gayle, stay the course. She loves you AND she misses you, but she has the power and because of her youth her good sense is still maturing. She gets to you and knows it. She'll grow up. When you see her just tell her you love her and you missed her and leave it at that. The ball's in her court. God's blessings to all. May your Thanksgiving be heart warming and full of love.You deserve it.

BellasQuilts
November 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
Gayle, what I have found that works for me is non-violent communication. Sounds weird, but it works. Here is a link to Marshall's website. It is my mantra in life to always speak from my heart. Perhaps this might help you as well. http://www.cnvc.org/

Jess1377
November 2nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
I will certainly add you to my prayers list. I have enjoyed reading the advice here and some of the other stories that have been shared as well, it is eye opening in a way. I am trying to prep myself for the bumpy emotional road of the teen years.... boy they grow up way to fast.

Gayle8675309
November 3rd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Wow...what a wonderful thing to wake up this morning and find all this support. I've read each and every comment and will take them to heart. Let me say again that it helps so much knowing I am not alone in this and that others have went through this with their kids.

She sent me an email late last night saying she loved me and just needed more time to "get over it". I can deal with that...at least she sent me an email, thank God.

Thanks for your prayers and support...I am overwhelmed with gratitude to you all. :)

Gayle

bec
November 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your touch and go relationship with your daughter. I know that must be so heart-wrenching. Hopefully, as she matures, (age 22 is still young and often kids haven't outgrown the "know it all" stage yet) she will come to appreciate you and all you do and have done for her. Hang in there.

Edit: I just read your last post and am so happy. Just be patient and supportive, she'll come around soon.

bhaggerty
November 3rd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Prayers coming your way!

bopeep
November 3rd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Gayle.......I am sorry you are going through this......we are a family here....we do Love each one on this forum.........I will be Praying for you and your family..........
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

middlesis1966
November 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
Gayle I know this is a hard time for you right now. It will get better. I remember when I had so much animosity towards my mom. I couldn't stand her. It took me growing up and seeing that she was doing her best and that we are both very different people. She is my glue now and I wouldn't want it any other way. Now we have a relationship that is so different. I'll pray for you both! Hang in there!

Lisapc
November 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
My daughter is 22 and thinks I am a snob because I try to surround myself with positive people instead of negative Nellie types and the ones that appear to thrive on drama that they create themselves. I am not a snob but I have tried too many times to help friends and family to only have to watch them make the same mistakes over and over again. She is always mad at me. Yet when she comes to visit she always comments on how peaceful and fun it is here. She feels the need to try and fix everyone she meets. Including supporting her fiance who she has been with for 7 yrs. They have a child and one on the way and she works 2 jobs and he works a whole 15-20 hrs a week and she sees nothing wrong with that. If he cared for her, the home and child in anyway I wouldn't care but if he isn't working he is playing video games or sleeping. I keep my mouth shut and when I occasionally ask if he is looking for a new job or more hours I get blasted. I just can't always keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, your daughter will grow up in time and you will be just fine. Remember what it was like to be a teenager and young woman. Not easy and our decisions were our own just like our daughters are their own.

dwil23
November 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
Gayle, you are certainly in my prayers. It is hard going through times like this, but the Lord will bring you through it.

Doloris
November 3rd, 2012, 02:58 PM
I don't have daughters, but I have 2 sons. One is pretty good and gave me minimal problems. When he did give me problems and I told him he was driving me crazy, his answer was "It's my job Mom". The second was always a live wire with a mind of his own. We semed to butt heads with every word said. We didn't seem to be able to get along at all. I didn't know anything and he knew it all. Now he is 35 and we get along great. I live in Ohio and he moved to the DC area last yr. One of the hardest things for both of us. He wasn't going to go because he didn't want to leave me and his dad alone. LOL. His brother lives in Alabama. I gave him my blessing telling him I raised him to make his own decisions and of course I didn't WANT him to move but we would be fine. He checks in regularly and we text almost daily. I never thought he would be the sensitive one. Just pointing out that kids think you are an idiot, but they almost always grow out of it. Be patient and your daughter will too.

janluna
November 3rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
My Grandmother had 5 kids. A boy and 4 girls. My Grandfather died leaving my DGM alone to raise the kids, through the depression no less. When they each got married, my Gramie told each one,"I will never tell you what to do or think again. You are an adult now, make your own decisions. If you are wrong, you'll learn by your mistakes. If you are right, God Bless you for making good decisions. Hopefully, I've done my job right." If one of them came and said she/he was having troubles with a spouse or sibling, she would tell them "that's between the 2 of you. I'll listen but will not tell you what to do, will pray for you, but will not interfere" And she never did. One day, I walked into her living room and she was sitting in her rocker with one arm wrapped around her middle, like a self hug, and the other hand holding her head. This was so not like her. I said, "Gramie, what's wrong?" She said, " your Uncle Jay is in the hospital having heart surgery,and I don't want to lose another child before I die.( She was 79 at the time and had lost my Aunt Peg 2 years before. Aunt Peg was first born, it hit Gramie hard) My Uncle was first and only son and # 2 born. He was very ill. (Hs survived)
Then there was my Aunt Lois.... She was in her late 40's, the youngest of 5, and she thought everyone owed her. Gramie had not spoiled her or any of her kids, so we don't know where she got it from. Anyway, she was "cutting up" and causing trouble every where she went. I mean to the point that my cousin Donna, (Lois's daughter, who, I might add was afraid of her mother cause she was a mean, selfish person.) Finally yelled at her Mom and told her to stop acting like a spoiled 3 year old. (There is nothing worse than a 40 or 50 year old acting out.) Aunt Lois had come in to Gramie's house cussing, and screaming, because her soon to be Ex 2nd husband had done something very bad. He bought himself a new car, and hadn't bought her one, she was going to divorce him cause he didn't care about her feelings, blah, blah, blah(Her car was 1 1/2 years old) Gramie told her if you cuss one more time in my house you can go. Aunt Lois called her names, cussed again and left. I walked into the aftermath. Poor Gramie, she sat in her chair, rocked, prayed, and cried. I had never seen her cry, ever. I wanted to go kill my aunt but that would have only made Gramie cry harder. Gramie had never used bad language either. I sat on the floor next to her chair and held her hand. All of a sudden we jumped out of our skin, when the phone rang. It was about my Uncle Jay, he did fine through surgery, and was expected to make it after cardiac rehab. Gramie cried tears of joy and we gave a prayer of thanks. She took my hand again, and said,"Jeanette, once a Mother always a Mother. When they were small you could tell them how to solve their problems, kiss their bobo's and all was well. When they were teens, you had to teach them to work hard at solving their problems and direct them in the right direction. When they are adults, you must never have an opinion about what they are doing because they are adults and should know right from wrong by now. Never offer advice unless asked about a specific thing, then answer in neutral terms. And when they have temper tantrums in their late 40's, kick them in their A** the next time they come in the door. Once you are a Mother, always a Mother, it never ends or goes away, especially when you have Aunt Lois for a daughter!" I cracked up! She patted my hand, and said," You always know what to say when I'm worried." I said, " Gramie, I haven't said anything." She said, " I know, thank you! For listening. Especially to an old women who doesn't know where she went wrong with the last kid. Let's have tea." LOLOL How I love my Gramie. She was 96 when she passed. Still spry, witty, and sharp as a tack. I miss her.
So Gayle, I'll pray too. Keep your cool and calm, this too will pass. Hugs, Jan L.

Monique
November 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
I hope you and your daughter can figure this out. Prayers being said.