PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Some Good News - Sort of!

bkthomas
November 2nd, 2012, 02:21 AM
Well they reduced Chris's bail and he is with his family now. The prosecutor claimed he was a sexual predator and a flight risk. Keep in mind, his accuser is a prostitute and he is afraid of his own shadow when it comes to women. They were in the process of moving for a new job for him when he was arrested and that is their reason for flight risk! of course this f's it up for the new job and they are actually homeless - staying with friends.
He now tells his mom that nothing matters any more, nothing but his freedom and family that is!
His next hearing is Dec. 13
On the day this supposedly happened they are getting his phone records because his boy was taken to the ER and he was on the phone with his wife a lot and then left work early. So this will prove a timeline that he was way to busy to be thinking of such things.

Roxanne (my lil' sis and Chris's Mom) says please keep the prayers coming and Thank You again for what you have done!!!!

shannonsaulter
November 2nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
Kathy you are in my thoughts and prayers along with your family. Thanks for the update..

Musical_Starling
November 2nd, 2012, 03:25 AM
Still praying for him and your family Kathy. Glad to hear that he's finally home and I hope good things continue to happen for him!

HandsOffItsMine
November 2nd, 2012, 03:28 AM
Kathy, same here. Tell him to keep his spirits up, we're all praying for him and the family.

lilmouse
November 2nd, 2012, 04:31 AM
Let's hope they wrap this up quickly....and if he is proven innocent...I hope he sues them for damage to reputation...this is ridiculous!

bkthomas
November 2nd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Thank You All very much!!!! I will let them know!

Winniesfriend
November 2nd, 2012, 05:35 AM
Thank you for the update, continued hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Blondie
November 2nd, 2012, 06:32 AM
Kathy, this is so so so so sad to read. I still think from what you have shared that someone has it in for him. I can't believe that an officer's word over a prostitute is taken so seriously. Prayers continuing.

Monique
November 2nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
I ditto everything that has been said here. Thinking of you and your family.

Jess1377
November 2nd, 2012, 09:16 AM
Oh good news for now anyway! We will of course keep our prayers coming and I agree with lilmouse, I hope he gets a chance to sue when he is found not guilty. The absurdity that they will take a word of a prostitute over his is beyond me.

CrazyMtnLady
November 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
Will keep your family in my prayers. Stay positive and trust in God. I know that sometimes that is hard to do when faced with such things but we are all behind you.

Sandy Navas
November 2nd, 2012, 11:20 AM
Our so-called 'justice' system is so screwed up. GREED, GREED, GREED and irresponsibility. To take the word of a hooker over an army vet just totally blows me away. Not that all army vets are trustworthy . . . after all, I fall into that category . . . but come on, give me a break. Where are basic human values?

Continued prayers. I hope he is strong enough to rise above all this.

Claire Hallman
November 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Not to offend anyone but a prostitute is a human being also and I am sure that sort of thing has happened in the past, probably too many times it was not reported.
I hope this time, he was innocent, she was lying and he gets his name cleared.