PDA

View Full Version : Houston

aliaslaceygreen
November 1st, 2012, 08:21 PM
Got up at 330 am to catch our flight.....the show is crazy large!!!
Pam (pcbatik) called me when she arrived and we got to meet! Lovely! She and her hubby both....( they will have to post photos until I get home)

bopeep
November 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM
WOW ...that was early....but sounds like it was worth it.......can't wait to see pictures....
bopeep

Monique
November 1st, 2012, 08:36 PM
Lucky you. Have a wonderful trip.

auntiemern
November 1st, 2012, 09:35 PM
Lucky you, can't wait to see pics. How wonderful that you got to meet up up with Pam.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
I'm glad you were able to actually get out of Virginia,did you leave before the storm hit? I'll bet it was a lot of fun to see everything. My bag would have been so heavy and filled with goodies. That's what happened when I went to Paducah, I could barely lift it by the time I went home!

Winniesfriend
November 1st, 2012, 10:28 PM
Lucky you, we have a craft fair in little Adelaide next week, I am looking forward to going.

toggpine
November 2nd, 2012, 01:35 AM
Have enough fun for all of us!

bhaggerty
November 2nd, 2012, 02:48 AM
I have lived in the Houston area for the past 15 years and the International Quilt Festival is a sight to see! really something you have to see to believe!

aliaslaceygreen
November 3rd, 2012, 01:19 AM
Oh believe me, I am having fun! I missed connecting with Pam today hope to try again tomorrow! I've met so many of my online quilting friends, and I am officially out of money! Now I can concentrate on looking at the quilts!

toggpine
November 3rd, 2012, 03:56 AM
Trish,
I am so happy that you got to make the trip! Soak it all up like a sponge!
I am sure with your photographer's eye you are loving every minute of the experience! Continue to have fun and we look forward to your pictures when you return! Give Pam a "Hello" from all of us!

Safe travels!
Cathy

Sandy Navas
November 3rd, 2012, 10:04 AM
Yelling out to you (over the din of all the quilt chatter) to tell all my Houston friends hello! I'm like everyone else - so very, very anxious to see all your photos.