PDA

View Full Version : Halloween & Chocolate

mommadeb
October 31st, 2012, 05:48 PM
My DH just asked me a really funny question. I was teasing him that he should go buy some chocolate candy for Halloween. He then went out to the kitchen and got the last of the M&Ms, which amounted to about a tablespoon. We finished those off quite quickly and I teased him again about getting some chocolate.

And he says to me: "There was chocolate in the M&Ms, wasn't that enough?"

I said to him: you are asking a woman if that was enough chocolate??? That is like asking an alcoholic if it was enough alcohol! OR-asking a quilter if that was enough fabric!

My husband is SO silly sometimes.

Musical_Starling
October 31st, 2012, 06:02 PM
Men just do not appreciate the true magical properties of chocolate. The Giant's idea of chocolate is chocolate covered almonds. Sure, they're good, but that almond is taking up SO much space that could be filled with MORE CHOCOLATE! Duh! lol

mommadeb
October 31st, 2012, 06:06 PM
Very true.

Eliza
October 31st, 2012, 07:30 PM
:D I bought two packs of chocolate frogs just in case any children turned up. Fortunately (for me) only two kiddies came to the door so now I have a little choccy stash.

lilmouse
October 31st, 2012, 07:47 PM
I rarely buy it but when I do I have to hide it or Steve will wipe it out! LOL My favorite is dark chocolate and since it is good for you, no guilt....but I still take it easy or I will put on weight and I am currently happy with my weight.

Cathy F
October 31st, 2012, 08:14 PM
and on a side note-

if your chocolate is melting you're not eating it fast enough! :)

bopeep
October 31st, 2012, 10:37 PM
You are right sometimes they just don't get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bopeep

bec
October 31st, 2012, 10:49 PM
Oh man! I love chocolate. The best chocolate is Chocolove dark chocolate with cherries and almonds or Chocolove dark chocolate and peppermint. I can't stop eating it. lol My husband gets the chocolate addiction because he is as addicted as I am, if not more!!! lol

auntiemern
November 1st, 2012, 08:11 PM
Now this made me smile. DH is more of a chocoholic than I am. After having my tooth pulled, I couldn't even raid the DGK's goodie bags when they got back from trick or treating.