PDA

View Full Version : More Good News

MayinJerset
October 29th, 2012, 11:42 AM
While my son Tim is driving to Nashville to catch a flight back to CA after running in yesterday's Marine Corps Marathon in DC more news was brewing in our extended family. DGD Laura and her DH Bobby are expecting their second child in May. Here's a photo of their first, our great grandson Jack who is
1 1/2 and he's passing along the Good News.

30786 May in Jersey

MayinJerset
October 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM
OK, I thought I had posted enough words and photos for one day but I have more news, not Good News but good news all the same. My order from MSQS arrived! I was expecting it today but didn't think there would be mail delivery as we're in a State of Emergency. Since I'm going to be stuck indoors today and most likely tomorrow I can while away the hours playing with my new quilty stuff. May

Jean Sewing Machine
October 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
OK, I thought I had posted enough words and photos for one day but I have more news, not Good News but good news all the same. My order from MSQS arrived! I was expecting it today but didn't think there would be mail delivery as we're in a State of Emergency. Since I'm going to be stuck indoors today and most likely tomorrow I can while away the hours playing with my new quilty stuff. May

Isn't there comfort when you open that package and stroke your new fabric? It gives me such a rush, and I love it so! That's why my stack of invoices from MSQC is over an inch thick for this year! Hopefully you'll have electricity, or you'll be doing some handwork by candlelight, just like the olden days!

Donna F
October 29th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Aww he sure is a cutie! I sure hope he didn't have to pee on the sticks he has in his hands lol. Enjoy your goodies, what a great time to be stuck inside huh?

Sandy Navas
October 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM
May he is gorgeous (well, HANDSOME) if boys can't be gorgeous. Congrats on a new grandchild schedule!!

I think any day you receive a package from M*QC is a GOOD NEWS day.

Genny
October 29th, 2012, 12:21 PM
What a handsome little guy Jack is!

janluna
October 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM
May, Jack is adorable! Congratulations on the new Great,great grandchild! Jack looks like he will be a super big Brother. Hugs, Jan L.

aliaslaceygreen
October 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM
What a handsome boy, May!!! (hope you are faring well today...what part of NJ are you in again?)

lilmouse
October 29th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Congratulations on the new baby coming in....the baby's brother looks like he will be a great older brother....love the tee shirt...it is adorable....and any time you receive a package from MSQC is a good day!

CrazyMtnLady
October 29th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Cute little man, And the shirt is a cute way to spread the news. Congrats.

Jess1377
October 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM
What a cutey!! :)

auntiemern
October 29th, 2012, 05:16 PM
what a handsome little man Jack is :) I just love that name.

dwil23
October 29th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Congrats!!

Bubby
October 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
What a handsome little guy! Love the smile!!

Winniesfriend
October 29th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Congratulations, I love being a grandma ... and I had a parcel arrive yesterday from M*QC, so nice now I need some time to play with it.

Musical_Starling
October 30th, 2012, 12:23 AM
What a cute way to make the announcement!! :)

Enjoy your MSQC goodies!!