PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Comfort Guild

phoots
October 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Hello everyone! I received the quilt you all made for me on Friday. I was so surprised you brought tears to my eyes. How do I thank you all? What you have done for me is beyond words. But I thank you all and you are helping me to return to my normal life.

I love you all for the quilt you've made and sent to me. You are all very special in my life.

Someday, after my grief has lifted, I am hoping to pay your gift forward. Until then, your quilt to me will get a special place on my wall.

Pam in Vegas

lilmouse
October 29th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Pam, if you go to Groups you can see where you can sign up to help with this endeavor.....we all are having fun with this...Blondie is heading it up....and it was our pleasure...so glad you received it and like it...glad we were able to help you with the fact that we care about you!

Blondie
October 29th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Good Morning Pam - the quilty is a way of our showing you that you are loved, necessary and prayed for by so many on this forum. I am happy it arrived in a timely fashion.
Whenever you feel a bit blue, sit under it.

Monique
October 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I am glad I am part of this group! Pam is feeling the love now.

meemeecyn
October 29th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Pam, so glad you are getting some comfort from this new project Blondie envisioned and started. It is just another reason that keeps us all coming back to this great forum. Being connected with all you special folks is such an honor and a pleasure.
Take care, Pam.
Cynthia

janluna
October 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM
We are praying for you Pam. And for your family. How is your Dad holding up? Wrap yourself up in your quilt and know that you are loved. God Bless, Hugs, Jan L.

pcbatiks
October 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Pam, so glad you are getting some comfort from this new project Blondie envisioned and started. It is just another reason that keeps us all coming back to this great forum. Being connected with all you special folks is such an honor and a pleasure.
Take care, Pam.
Cynthia

Well said Cynthia.........glad you like the quilt Pam. Your post made me smile!

Tanya D
October 29th, 2012, 10:36 PM
What a very sweet gesture. I'm just new here but I can clearly see that this place is filled with some really great, caring, loving people.