PDA

View Full Version : PRAYERS FOR ALL IN THE PATH OF SANDY

alliek
October 28th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Please keep those in the path of this so called "frankenstorm" in your prayers for a safe delivery through. This will impact Maryland ,Delaware,New Jersey, New England and is predicted to be a big one. My DD and DS and DIL and granddaughters will be going through the worst. So glad that Ruby and Don are OK. I know we have some members here in that section of Canada affected. May the Good Lord look over all of us and our loved ones.

BellasQuilts
October 28th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Saying prayers now, Allie. My DS and BIL are in NC, as well as SIL too. Hope all are able to navigate this storm safely.

auntiemern
October 28th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Have all of them at the top of my prayer list. We have so many members in the affected area. Hoping they can manage to let us know they are all ok when the worst is over.

Musical_Starling
October 28th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Prayers coming from here as well. Stay safe everyone, and batten down the hatches!

bopeep
October 28th, 2012, 09:35 PM
We live in Eastern NC....the strom just skirted us....not much wind.....it started raining Friday.......but it was just a light rain........but about 6:00 this evening the lights went out they came back on about 7:30..... so that wasn't too bad..they said it must have been a tree or limb on the light lines.......
We will be Praying for the people that are in the path of the strom......
bopeep

SuzyQue
October 28th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Prayers said and to be repeated till the storm has gone out to sea! I have a son in VA and it was beginning to rain, well actually pour, there today.

Crumberly
October 28th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Prayers for all on the East Coast and those in the path of Sandy. Looks like we will get some of the heavy rain and wind, but we are prepared. Stay safe everyone!

Lindagie
October 28th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Lets pray that it isn't as bad as they are predicting and that it heads out to sea very soon!

lilmouse
October 28th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Keeping everyone in the path of the storm in prayer and Hawaii also!

Monique
October 29th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hoping everyone stays safe.

Bubby
October 29th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I'm praying. I read that NYC is shut down and that includes the subways and Stock Exchange.