PDA

View Full Version : New kid

PH3
October 26th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I am new to this blog site, actually new to blogging. Can anyone help me. I want to show a picture of a spider table runner I just made and I am not sure how to attach it from my computer to this site. :icon_wave:

shannonsaulter
October 26th, 2012, 01:20 PM
when writing a post the line above theres the lil box looks like a picture frame click that to upload a pic...video is the one that looks like a strip of old fashion film

cyndiofthevortex
October 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the forum!

To start a new thread with your pictures, go to Forum at the top of the page, then Post a New Thread, then to Show and Tell.

There you can name your thread and write text. Scroll down and hit Manage Attachments. That will take you to a place to download your pics. Hit Done at the bottom right once the pic is on the page. That takes you back to your original page. Hit Post Thread (next to Preview Thread) and there you go! I hope I didn't miss any steps! I'll look for your new post!

auntiemern
October 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM
What Cyndi said. Go to show and tell, post new thread, write your text, the scroll to bottom of page, click on manage attachements, click on add photos, find your pic, open it then click upload. After it loads it will show up on the bottom of the page. Click done. then finish your post. Once you do it it will be easy for the next time.