PDA

View Full Version : Jenny on Fons and Porter

Blondie
October 25th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I happened to turn on the tv this afternoon to check on my dvr'ing and lo and behold, there was our Jenny on Fons and Porter. What a total treat. I sat down and almost burnt the hamburgers. Good thing Luscious likes them crispy. I remember reading, perhaps on their blog about doing their show sometime back. Our Jenny was so patient and just her own sweet self. You can tell she raised a passel of youngun's to deal with Mary Fons.

I did note that it is episode 1908 making the Indigo Star.

Great job, Jenny. You shine wherever you go.

bopeep
October 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Oh .....I wish I could have seen it.......,.
Jenny is such a sweet lady......
bopeep

CrazyMtnLady
October 25th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I didn't see it, but I am sure she deserves a gold star for dealing with Mary..

Musical_Starling
October 25th, 2012, 10:03 PM
I wish we got some of those shows in Canada :( We don't get any sewing shows at all, so Jenny's videos are that much more special to us "deprived" Canucks :D

Bubby
October 25th, 2012, 10:31 PM
I wish I could have seen that, Blondie! Mary Fons would fit right in at our house and not even seem kooky! I love her magazine, Quilty. It's geared toward beginners, but I love it.

auntiemern
October 25th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Wish I would have seen it. Maybe I can find it somewhere.

lilmouse
October 25th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Lucky you Blondie.....I will check online and see if it's there.....if I can find it!

Sandy Navas
October 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful (since I no longer get F&P's show) if someone made a DVD and we passed it around???????????

Blondie
October 26th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I would love to have known ahead of time it was coming on so I could have dvr'ed it. I will do a search to see if it will be coming back on soon.
It isn't available on their website yet, I already checked that. I don't normally dvr Mary because, (sorry Bubby), she can be so anal on camera. I am sure in person she is delightful. But oy vay, move along, girlie! I am confident that I would fare much worse in front of the camera, especially considering I am not photogenic and do not have a good speaking voice. And mercy! Once anyone hears my laugh, they will never forget me.

Sandy Navas
October 26th, 2012, 10:17 AM
At least you don't sound and behave like Eleanor!!!!!

Blondie
October 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
At least you don't sound and behave like Eleanor!!!!!
Thanks Sandy, I can always add that one to my thankful thoughts for the day. hehe

janluna
October 30th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Ya know Eleanor was so strange, when I first started quilting, I wouldn't even watch her. My friend Dawn finally convinced me I had to watch her. She grows on you after while. One day I was watching a video, and Joe sat down and watched too. He laughed so hard at her, he had me cracking up.:lol: Her voice at times is like nails on a black board. And would drive me crazy :icon_crazy:!
I love her quilting. And she is my kind of girl when she makes a cut and and throws the scrape over her shoulder and yells, "get rid of it!":lol: Jenny was so calm and quiet in comparison and made me feel like I had confidence. I really learned from Jenny. Now that I understand more about quilting, I can watch Eleanor and appreciate her sense of humor. Hugs, Jan L.

Blondie
October 30th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I agree with you Jan. My sis who does not sew on a machine at all, LOVES to watch Eleanor.