PDA

View Full Version : New and need HELP

momwood
October 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone. I am from Oklahoma. I have quilted for years but I am not too up on blogs. I have a problem and hope someone out there can help. I have 10 children and the last girl just got married. I made her a dresden plate quilt from the Northcott fabric "Porcelain Paisley" by Ro Gregg. It WAS beautiful. My daughter's husband has a BIG dog and she chewed a hole in it and I cannot find the fabric to repair it. I have all but ONE of them. I only need about 4 " WOF. I will gladly pay for it and the postage if anyone has some of this. I am not sure about all this so I posted in several sections.. I could use a little council on that, too. :(

nurrsey
October 25th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I just did a Google search and everything that came up looked nothing like your fabric....that is gorgeous fabric! There are a lot of women on here with huge stashes so fingers crossed you will find your fabric. As for posting, almost any category will get seen because most of us click on the new posts when we log into the forum and that brings up posts from all the different categories. I usually post where I think my post "fits" the best but where ever you post it will be seen. Welcome and good luck with the Porcelain Paisley!!

toggpine
October 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Sorry! I don't have any of that one. Happy fabric hunting!

Cathy F
October 25th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I think the name of the site is www.findmyfabric.com if you submit a picture of the fabric you're searching for they try to locate a store that has it. There are also one or two other sites like that but I don't know their names .

Sandy Navas
October 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM
We do like women from Oklahoma - sorry I don't have any of that fabric though as I agree it is truly spectacular. Good advice above.

auntiemern
October 27th, 2012, 12:50 AM
you should try checking on ebay. can usually find oop fabrics. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ro-Gregg-Porcelain-Paisley-6FQ-STUNNING-floral-blue-silver-ASIAN-THEME-/251166042084?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item3a7aa9a7e4

Melanie
April 12th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Did u ever find your fabric?

Iris Girl
April 12th, 2013, 06:07 AM
good luck finding your fabric, I hate when you only need a little piece and it seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet