PDA

View Full Version : Seamus has a bad back............

Divine Daisy
October 24th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Seamus has been in the wars! He has had a small sore patch on his back for about two months. Backwards and forwards to the vet every couple of weeks. He gets steroids and anti biotics, his back clears up for a day or two and then he 'nadges' it and back it comes again.

Sighs......... this I don't need while looking after Mr Daisy and trying to get my Christmas Chicken wallhanging finished..............soooooooooo

Today, I bought a two year old's Tshirt at a charity shop, came home and popped it over his head, his legs through the arm holes and ha HA.... the little bugger can't reach his back to nadge. Sorted

Of course the other cats laughed at him a bit but he came with me as usual to take the dustbin out and went to brownies on time so obviously doesn't mind being seen in public. Sadly the only Tshirt I could find in 'his' size has a pink trim and says C for cat on the front. A tad obvious concidering a 34lb tabby is wearing it......still, we can't all be fashion victims.

pcbatiks
October 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
You made me laugh again Ms Daisy.............hope things are still improving in Daisy land!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Poor furball! Glad he isn't hiding in the closet or under the bed until he can shed his pink t-shirt!

Sandy Navas
October 24th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Oh, what a HOOT. I am sure glad that Seamus does not mind his new clothing. What a fantastic idea though.

And you - are you getting much needed rest and recuperation? Secondly, how is The Hunk? Sending unlimited ENERGY your way.

Now you just need to have a caption contest for Seamus in his shirt. "Thank goodness she didn't find a ONESIE!!"

Divine Daisy
October 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Oh, what a HOOT. I am sure glad that Seamus does not mind his new clothing. What a fantastic idea though.

And you - are you getting much needed rest and recuperation? Secondly, how is The Hunk? Sending unlimited ENERGY your way.

Now you just need to have a caption contest for Seamus in his shirt. "Thank goodness she didn't find a ONESIE!!"

Does my bum look fat in this?

BellasQuilts
October 24th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Seamus looks quite content. Sending hugs

RiverMomm
October 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Now, let me tell you-that cat LOVES you cause my cats wouldn't stand still for a shirt. I love it! Looking at that picture made me giggle. This could be the next fashion rave!

CrazyMtnLady
October 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM
30557HA HA HA HA HA..... I am going to tell all the alley cats about your "pink" shirt..... 34 pounds! okay I'll keep it a secret!

K. McEuen
October 24th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Too funny. I once put the dog sweater on my cat when I was a kid. It was knit, plenty loose enough, but Charlie hated it. He'd take about 6 steps sideways like a crab and fall over and just lay there until someone took it off.

You'll have to get him something a bit more dressy for church.

auntiemern
October 24th, 2012, 09:05 PM
What a great pic. And Seamus has nothing to hide wearing pink. Real men can wear it, and get away with it. Hugs and prayers for you and Mr. D.

Monique
October 24th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Still laughing.

Musical_Starling
October 24th, 2012, 09:58 PM
You should have bought him a brown one so he'd blend in when he goes to Brownies lol Sew a few little "badges" on it, he'd be the most popular Brownie in the group!

Cathy F
October 24th, 2012, 10:02 PM
You gave me my chuckle for the day!

aliaslaceygreen
October 24th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Seamus is a handsome boy! 34 POUNDS?? Did I read that right?? That makes my 17 lb boy seem ...well...skinnny....

Gayle8675309
October 24th, 2012, 10:07 PM
LOL...Seamus still looks to be standing proud.

Thanks for the laugh...I'm still praying for you and Mr. D.

Gayle

MRoy
October 24th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Marilyn is right...It takes a REAL Man to wear pink and Seamus looks great in it! Hoping you and Mr. D are doing well too! Sending hugs and prayers your way.

MayinJerset
October 24th, 2012, 10:37 PM
He looks so cute in pink, May in Jersey

New York Sue
October 24th, 2012, 10:40 PM
GET out! What a poser!
I really do need to get OFF the exclamation mark here....

NanaB
October 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Daisy, Daisy, Daisy--you DO make me laugh. Seamus looks quite the dandy in his new jersey!!!!

dizzyLiz
October 24th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Too cute. You make me smile Miss Daisey

janluna
October 25th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks for this Daisy, the photo is a hoot! When I first looked at it I laughed out loud which brought my DH to see what I found so funny. I must say the look on Seamus's face says..."Really....you think I'm going to hide???
They will all know who I am... but Really!!??!!" Oh, I so needed that laugh. Thank you Daisy. Thinking of you and Stewart and sending love and Prayers your way, everyday. Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
October 25th, 2012, 05:45 AM
How awesome is that?!!!! I can see Miss Daisy's mailbox filling with different t-shirts for his many occassions in his life!

That is one awesome cat!

Bubby
October 25th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Daisy....Real guys wear pink!

Sandy Navas
October 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Okay - a BROWN shirt for BROWNIES - complete with patches.
A DRESS shirt for CHURCH.

What does a well-dressed SEAMUS wear to the PUB?

Jess1377
October 25th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Too funny. I once put the dog sweater on my cat when I was a kid. It was knit, plenty loose enough, but Charlie hated it. He'd take about 6 steps sideways like a crab and fall over and just lay there until someone took it off.

You'll have to get him something a bit more dressy for church.

LOL! Thats true too about church. He should be a bit more spiffied up for when he drops in to church :) He is SOOOO cute ~ Thanks for taking the time to post this Daisy! :)

lilmouse
October 25th, 2012, 12:45 PM
He is just adorable...you may have started a new fashion trend there!

pcbatiks
October 25th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Maybe a vest and a jaunty beret! A cat wearing a hat........yeah that's going to happen!

Okay - a BROWN shirt for BROWNIES - complete with patches.
A DRESS shirt for CHURCH.

What does a well-dressed SEAMUS wear to the PUB?