PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can find these?

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Anyone know where I can find these?

I've basted 177 hexagons, and I'm starting to go loopy. So if anyone knows where to find these mice (or Cinderella so I can ask to borrow hers) then it would be greatly appreciated!! In the meantime, I'll sit here and continue basting these bloody hexagons... 465 to go.... :icon_confused:

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
lol, there is a reason why Katie called her quilt "Katy's MF Quilt" and I'm making one for GD Penelope!

Penny's WIP

Based on Katy's MF Quilt

Jean Sewing Machine
October 22nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
i need some also to help me finish these balted costumes!

buckeyequilter
October 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
I could have used them tonight when I was taking out the rat's nest on the back of a quilt.

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM

Jean, feel free to use the MF wording...if you haven't used them already. :D

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 09:33 PM
I think calling them "MF Christmas Table Runners" would be sacreligious though, and "GD" is DEFINITELY out in this case lol

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 09:44 PM
I think calling them "MF Christmas Table Runners" would be sacreligious though, and "GD" is DEFINITELY out in this case lol

Well under breath might be acceptable as you work on them...but I think you already said that! haha!

K. McEuen
October 22nd, 2012, 09:44 PM

I'm pretty sure in Ruby's case the GD stood for Grand Daughter. ;)

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 09:54 PM
I'm pretty sure in Ruby's case the GD stood for Grand Daughter. ;)

Yes, that went right over my "Blond Dyed" head...GD is Granddaughter. lol

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
Ha! Oops! Well I CERTAINLY didn't mean Granddaughter! lol My mind is caught on too many four letter words right now to think of something as sweet as that lol

Jean Sewing Machine
October 22nd, 2012, 10:08 PM

I'm involking God to help me through, so I need to keep it clean. Thanks to iPad, balted was supposed to be blasted.

CrazyMtnLady
October 22nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
What? didn't you mean Mighty Fun and Genuinely Delightful?

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 10:18 PM
I'm involking God to help me through, so I need to keep it clean. Thanks to iPad, balted was supposed to be blasted.

Don't you love autocorrect? lol I'm trying to keep it clean too, being a gift for a major religious holiday and all... So I guess it's a Gosh Darn Christmas Freakin' table runner! lol

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 10:19 PM
What? didn't you mean Mighty Fun and Genuinely Delightful?

Yes! Yes, that's EXACTLY what I meant! :icon_whistle:

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 10:23 PM
Yes! Yes, that's EXACTLY what I meant! :icon_whistle:

Hey...that's what I was saying all along!!! I don't have a potty mouth. (Looks up at the ceiling, looking left and right...)

K. McEuen
October 22nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
This reminds me of something when I was a kid. My older brother had a Super Bee. Bright yellow muscle car with the black stripe around the tail end of it. Little mean looking bee decal on the rear end. Also, as an after market addition, there was a bright red "Adios MF" across from the bee. Off went my brother to Vietnam. He kept the car. Our mom drove it around a few times a week to keep it running. Took me to junior high in it, went to the grocery store, etc. You should have seem the looks, especially from the cops, pulling up next to a grey haired lady in that car. Mom was probably about 50 then, but her hair was mostly silver.

Anyway, the funny thing was me explaining to my mom what "Adios MF" meant.

"Well mom, you see, it's usually Adios Amigos, but Amigos was too long and they had to shorten it and since amigos mean my friends, they just put MF." God bless my mom, she believed everything I told her. My sister about died laughing when I told her what I told my mom.

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 10:53 PM
This reminds me of something when I was a kid. My older brother had a Super Bee. Bright yellow muscle car with the black stripe around the tail end of it. Little mean looking bee decal on the rear end. Also, as an after market addition, there was a bright red "Adios MF" across from the bee. Off went my brother to Vietnam. He kept the car. Our mom drove it around a few times a week to keep it running. Took me to junior high in it, went to the grocery store, etc. You should have seem the looks, especially from the cops, pulling up next to a grey haired lady in that car. Mom was probably about 50 then, but her hair was mostly silver.

Anyway, the funny thing was me explaining to my mom what "Adios MF" meant.

"Well mom, you see, it's usually Adios Amigos, but Amigos was too long and they had to shorten it and since amigos mean my friends, they just put MF." God bless my mom, she believed everything I told her. My sister about died laughing when I told her what I told my mom.

ROFL! Oh goodness, that is too funny! My Mom is a little too savvy to believe that one lol

auntiemern
October 22nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
I think it is just best, that me and my potty mouth stay out of this convo. But you all are cracking me up.

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
Just in case anyone wonders what that high pitched sound was, it was me squealing! Check out my thread I just started and give me your opinions :D I can't make these decisions on my own you know lol