PDA

View Full Version : A little chuckle :)

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Not sure if everyone will get this joke, you'd probably have to be from my generation (or maybe have kids my age) but it gave me quite a chuckle so I thought I'd share :) You might have to click on it to be able to read it:

Donna F
October 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Lol I got it!

HandsOffItsMine
October 22nd, 2012, 06:24 PM
lol, I got it...Kat had both! :)

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Yay! I knew I wouldn't be the only one sitting here giggling lol

Loonwatcher
October 22nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Dang, couldn't read it. Print too small.

Musical_Starling
October 22nd, 2012, 06:47 PM

If you click on it, and then click again it gets a little bigger :) Still a little small though. And I have to add (re: your signature) that it wasn't a GOOD trade, but a GREAT one! :icon_giggle:

Sandy Navas
October 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Now that's funny, I don't care when you gave birth.

K. McEuen
October 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM

Click on it, when it opens in the picture viewer, right click on it and Open image in a new tab. It will be big enough to read then.

lilmouse
October 23rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
I must be slow tonight cuz I didn't get it......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Musical_Starling
October 23rd, 2012, 12:26 AM
I must be slow tonight cuz I didn't get it......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't worry, I'm sure you're not the only one! The two characters in the last picture are Waldo (of Where's Waldo?) and Carmen Sandiego (of Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?/Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?) So Carmen travels the world disguised so you won't recognize her, and Waldo tends to blend in anywhere... That darn baby will never be found! lol I LOVED the Waldo books as a kid, and played the Carmen Sandiego computer games and watched the TV shows as well :)

lilmouse
October 23rd, 2012, 03:49 AM
That would explain it....I don't watch tv....didn't much as a child either as I read books all the time and it was easier than fighting with the siblings over what to watch on tv.

Musical_Starling
October 23rd, 2012, 03:57 AM
We actually played the Carmen Sandiego computer game in Elementary school. It was part of our "geography" lessons lol Sadly, this was back in about 1995, so I would imagine that courses have became more computer oriented since then!

Monique
October 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
My oldest had the Waldo books. I actually bought them again not too long ago because we couldn't find his here. LOL!!