PDA

View Full Version : WAKE up! It's Saturday!

aliaslaceygreen
October 20th, 2012, 09:28 AM
It's not too early for some DRUMS, is it??

Layla is sleeping in, but last night we had a little jam session before bed...taking her to her first Celtic Festival today....LOTS of loud music! (and large men throwing things, lol)

The weather is beautiful.... hugs and warm healing thoughts to all who need them...and congrats to all the new grandma's that keep appearing here....we sure do have some cute grandchildren, don't we??

CountryHut
October 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
*holding ears*~ ~~~~ whatz all the noise about? . . ok ok, I'm getting up . . . *rubbing sleepy eyes*~ . . . where's the coffee? . . Thaaaaaaaaaak goodness for a Bunn
-
I love Grandbabies . . I can give them back . . *orange peel smiles*~
-
*sipping fresh brewed coffee*~

Diane :icon_wave:

lilmouse
October 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
She is beautiful, isn't being a Grandma the greatest! I too am rubbing eyes and working on first cup of coffee....the racket here is Sassi barking!

Deneldac00p
October 20th, 2012, 10:44 AM
This sure is a sleepy old place this morning. There doesn't seem to be anyone moving around yet. It looks like a pretty gloomy morning so far here in SWOntario. I will spend the day packing and sorting thru stuff for the move next weekend. Oh how thrilling. Gonna take a break this afternoon and attend the little theatre production, can't think of the name of it but it is always good. Thoughts and prayers to all who need them, I hope your day is a great one.

Lonna
October 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Ok ok I am up! One of my few rare Saturdays off and my four legged babies with the help of their two legged Daddy desided I had sleep in long enough. Oh well that is ok I do have a long list of things I want to get done today. Still waiting for the coffee to finish up. It is such a beautiful morning here I think I am going to take it outside and enjoy the morning with those busy four legged babies Max and Skully. Later friends off to start the day.

Claire Hallman
October 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I am excited about today, a friend is coming over with her embroidery machine and along with mine we are making a bunch of pot holders in the hoop. We are also heading to Joanne's to use the 60% off coupon they e-mailed, I hope there is something in the store that is regular price so I can use it. Maybe some wide back fabric, I don't think it ever goes on sale.

Hope everyone that is in pain feels much better today and other problems miraculously disappear.

chy
October 20th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Well here in Cali it is overcast, Yes overcast in Sunny California, but Im going to Joann also to use the 60% coupon. I was in there briefly yesterday and alot of items are already on sale, Dang! I was looking for a fabric to finish my black dress charm pack quilt backing. I did the ultamate no-no buy just buying 2 1/2 yard instead of 3 1/2. I thought for sure I had enough to finish.

Happy Shopping for all that well try to find something not on sale to use awesome 60% coupons.

Sandy Navas
October 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Ok ok I am up! One of my few rare Saturdays off and my four legged babies with the help of their two legged Daddy desided I had sleep in long enough. Oh well that is ok I do have a long list of things I want to get done today. Still waiting for the coffee to finish up. It is such a beautiful morning here I think I am going to take it outside and enjoy the morning with those busy four legged babies Max and Skully. Later friends off to start the day.

Lonna - we also need a special update on Wayne. Sure hope he's comfortable and doing better. He's still in my prayers, as well as you and the whole family. Hug Max and Skully!!

Sandy Navas
October 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Okay - we know why Trish is up early. I'm not sure how I managed to sleep in though - but I do love those late mornings (although it keeps me out of the sewing room too long).

Looking forward to a quiet day, hoping to get some things accomplished that mean something to ME.

Oh, I have been on here this morning doing some intensive searches for some things that I just HAVE to have - made a couple orders. Thanks for PayPal.

I'm going to post a link, under another heading, of a site I just love. Hope you enjoy it, too.

shannonsaulter
October 20th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I am up coffee in hand...no motivation to go to work in a few hours.... no grand babies here as of yet... but will be glad to spoil them rotten when the time comes..lol...my house is very quiet..DH still asleep...16yr old gone for the day for her ROTC picnic and the 19 yr old just woke up...the 3 pups are all sleeping and the weather seems to finally be cooling down... hope everyone enjoys their weekend..

Blondie
October 20th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Howdy Folksies

Didn't plan on getting online but I am taking advantage of this moment to sit down. Just getting in from work.

My cousin and his wife arrived last evening and gosh, we stayed up half the night just enjoying each other. I felt and looked like something the cat dragged in when I got up for work this morning. Now I am ready for a nap and if I get the chance I will peek in later and see what's hopping.

It's Saturday! The sun is shining here on The Hill! There is a crisp breeze and I can actually wear socks without my stinky feet sweating! Oh how I love FALL!

MayinJerset
October 20th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I was up and out at the crack of dawn, alright it was 8:30 am, as I was holding a Pillowcase Sew In at my guild today. Pretty poor turnout as only 2 gals showed up but I wasn't surprised as it's a beauiful Fall day with lots of pumpkin and apple picking at local farms. Also many of our guild's member sew up pillowcases at home as it's more convenient for them so we always plenty of pillowcases to give to kids in hospitals..

Editor for Guild's newsletter asked me for an article about lastest pillowcase activities so I quicky wrote one and sent it to her. No problem as I 'borrowed' most of the text from email I received from ConKerr Cancer Founder Cindy Kerr, LOL! Checked my emails and what's happening here so now I'm off to the couch for some chillin out. DH is making a pot of tea and that really will hit the spot. May in Jersey