PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pics from my cell phone?

sewengirl
October 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Is their a way I can post pics of the stuff I've been working on from my cell phone? If so let me know.

janluna
October 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I'd like to know that too! BTW, I love your saying at the bottom of your post. Hugs, Jan L.

sewmuchjan
October 15th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Erin, do you have a USB port with a connection that you can attach to your phone and laptop to download pictures? Or a thumb drive?

sewmuchjan
October 15th, 2012, 11:27 PM
OK where is that darn Kid of mine??? She hasn't been back here or sent me an email or IM!!! This is getting frustrating!!! Sorry Ladies I am venting!!!! :(

Erin your Mother is calling!!!!!!!!

auntiemern
October 16th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Guess it depends on the kind of phone you have. Pretty sure some peeps post from their I pads.

kelliedi
October 16th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I only have the camera on my phone and this is the way i do it. 1. take the pic. 2. hit the share button, and it will ask you how you want to share and I select messageing and e-mail it to myself so that it goes to my computer. 3.goto my email and download as a zip and save in my pictures files. 4. get on whatever forum and start a new thread hit the manage attachments button and follow it how you do with a regular camera. I hope this helps.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 16th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I only have the camera on my phone and this is the way i do it. 1. take the pic. 2. hit the share button, and it will ask you how you want to share and I select messageing and e-mail it to myself so that it goes to my computer. 3.goto my email and download as a zip and save in my pictures files. 4. get on whatever forum and start a new thread hit the manage attachments button and follow it how you do with a regular camera. I hope this helps.
Kellie, I knew you would have the answer!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 16th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Guess it depends on the kind of phone you have. Pretty sure some peeps post from their I pads.

I haven't figured out how to post pictures from an iPad, though I use it for regular posts, hence the many typos!

sewengirl
October 16th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Ty ladys, for the help. and @ my mom sorry I've been sewen alot. I just throught I could just up load to the suit just like I can with facebook . So again ladys ty.

janluna
October 16th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Yes, Thank you. I didn't know about doing the phone thing either. Thanks, Hugs, Jan L.

sewmuchjan
October 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM
OK The Kiddo is just trying to get my sympathy!!! By saying she has been sewing a lot!!!!!! LOL Ok what ya sewing??? :D

Just kidding Love ya Kiddo!!!!! :)

Mom aka Jan G.