PDA

View Full Version : Another TRUE CONFESSION

Sandy Navas
October 15th, 2012, 10:29 AM
To all my wonderful friends here, who compliment me on my humor, I must share: 90% of what I post that makes you giggle and laugh was probably stolen from 1) stories my Daddy told, 2) true experiences, 3) internet searches, or 4) copied from e-mails I have received.

I may be funny, but I am not always so clever.

Meanwhile, in case you have been watching my travel plans, last night I went to Bed and I have been in Bed until about an hour ago . . .

CrazyMtnLady
October 15th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Sandy it doesn't matter to me where you get your humor, it is a blessing everyday. Funny thing is though... I went to Bed last night also but I didn't see you there!

EnumclawGramma
October 15th, 2012, 11:21 AM
LOL I didn't see you there either! Must be a big place?

I also appreciate any humor you share here Sandy, no matter where it comes from!

GrammaBabs
October 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM
hummmmmmmmm.... that's funny..... most of the humor i use was from my Dad as well,,,,, Daughter's and their Daddy's.... it's a given.... here's one of his favorites...

We're not here for a long time,,,, we're here for a good time!!!!

mommadeb
October 15th, 2012, 01:03 PM
It all works for me.

lilmouse
October 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Love it all...I didn't see any of you in Bed either.....and I was there for a long time!

auntiemern
October 15th, 2012, 01:21 PM
What ever it is, you can always make us smile. Some days that is not an easy thing to do.

shannonsaulter
October 15th, 2012, 01:50 PM
the source doesnt matter its the fact you brighten our day..TY for that

janluna
October 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Sandy, You are a very special lady! You make us laugh, you are there for us. You are so creative. You are a wonderful friend and quilting Sister. And even though some of your days are not finding you feeling your best, you simply carry on. You are a blessing to all of us. You are kind. We all Love you so much. Hugs. and Prayers for your aches and pains to go away, Love you, Jan L.

bkthomas
October 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Golly Jee, I thought you came up with all of these things all by yourself - Thanks for bursting my bubble.....

meemeecyn
October 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Like Daddy, like Daughter. And we are all so blessed to have the benefit of your humor. We love ya, Sandy!!

Musical_Starling
October 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Wherever the joke came from originally, it makes us smile and laugh and that's all that matters :)

And I'm still in Bed. I have spent so much time here in the past two months, I can't wait to visit somewhere else!!

Monique
October 15th, 2012, 07:58 PM
We love you just the same Sandy. Doesn't matter where it comes from.

sewmuchjan
October 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Sandy, You are a very special lady! You make us laugh, you are there for us. You are so creative. You are a wonderful friend and quilting Sister. And even though some of your days are not finding you feeling your best, you simply carry on. You are a blessing to all of us. You are kind. We all Love you so much. Hugs. and Prayers for your aches and pains to go away, Love you, Jan L.

Yes what this Jan said!!!! From the other Jan!!!!

I didn't see you in bed either!!! and I watched the early early show on TMC!! But for the other Jan that would of been in the afternoon!! And for you that would of been mid-morning!!!!

Hugs,
Jan G.

DCT4
October 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Sandy, I dont chime in very often...I am like the stalker of MSQC forum....but I always look for your daily post to make me smile.
Thank you!

Bubby
October 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Don't burst our bubble, Sandy....we love you any way you get your material!!

BellasQuilts
October 15th, 2012, 10:33 PM
The fact that you share what you think is funny or clever, I am good with. We love you Sandy!