PDA

View Full Version : My Travel Plans

Sandy Navas
October 14th, 2012, 09:50 AM
My inconclusive travel plans
2012 2013

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the
Adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.

Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the Year. And from one unstable person to another, I hope everyone in your head Is happy we are all doing well in mine!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 14th, 2012, 09:53 AM
You are nuts, do you know that? The craziest and funniest person I know, always can make me smile! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Just noticed your footer--isn't that the best line ever in a movie? I still remember him laying there at midnight with his teeth chattering, waiting for the Great Pumpkin! Classic!

quiltingtrish
October 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Too funny Sandy. They are all well in mine too!

Hugs,

MayinJerset
October 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks Sandy, Now that really made me LOL, mainly because I resemble the whole poem. Getting older can be a b_ _ _h but having a sense of humor about it helps getting through the day. May in Jersey

MRoy
October 14th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the belly laugh Sandy! I've visited some of the same places.

LynneLeavell
October 14th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Than ks Sandy for sharing. The voices in my head must still be asleep. They haven't tried starting anything yet.

CrazyMtnLady
October 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Sandy you can always make me laugh!29852

quilter.martha
October 14th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the good laugh Sandy. If I could choose any of them I think I'd choose to be in Cahoots since you have to take someone with you, and I'd choose YOU since you're such a laugh!

CrazyMtnLady
October 14th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Oh I thought of a couple other places to go..... the state of AWE! I have been there a few times. Especially looking at the albums on here of all the talent.
How about the state of Ecstasy... I think I was there once!

Sandy Navas
October 14th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Oh I thought of a couple other places to go..... the state of AWE! I have been there a few times. Especially looking at the albums on here of all the talent.
How about the state of Ecstasy... I think I was there once!

Can you share how you got to the state of Ecstasy? That's something we all strive for . . . secrets???

toggpine
October 14th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Directions to the State of Ecstasy:
Emily hugs when I come home. Chocolate. Unlimited fabric budget.

Well, those are the ones that are legal to share in a public forum.

Hubby has made several trips to Denial. The most recent one got me a new tile floor in the kitchen.

shannonsaulter
October 14th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Lol..to funny great way to start the day.

CrazyMtnLady
October 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Oh I love that one toggpine: State of Denial. have to add that to the list!

Sandy: I can't give away all my secrets...but there was wine involved and the guy was really cute..;)

lilmouse
October 14th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Sandy and Donna and the rest of you gals....you just crack me up! I think at times a lot of us have visited some of these "states"...the voices in my head are all fine.....although I still on occasion hear Jenny! Too funny!

janluna
October 14th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I have been to Cahoots with my Sister! It's a riot! We had a blast. Of course we paid for it. It was so worth it! Ahh, the memories! Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
October 14th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I am in Cahoots with Sandy as we speak - now don't ask ANY questions - I will up-date you sometime between now and Christmas.....

Thanks Sandy!!! We can always count on you, just hope we don't take you for granted.....

aliaslaceygreen
October 14th, 2012, 11:11 PM
TOO FUNNY!

Musical_Starling
October 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Sandy and Donna and the rest of you gals....you just crack me up! I think at times a lot of us have visited some of these "states"...the voices in my head are all fine.....although I still on occasion hear Jenny! Too funny!

Great, you get to hear Jenny in your head, all I hear is stupid "Gangnam Style" :icon_angry:

And I seem to have been trapped in Sane and can't find my way out... Anyone have any suggestions, or a map? lol

sewbizzy
October 14th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Wow Sandy, you are too funny...this post is great...had me lol, too....thanks for sharing

auntiemern
October 15th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Wow, this is amazing! We have been to the exact same places. You are much funnier than I could be trying to tell all the adventures I have been on. So very amusing how you describe it all so wonderfully.

Monique
October 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I want to be in CAHOOTS! Who wants to come?

You all brighten up my day!

janluna
October 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Me!!!! I love Cahoots, it's a blast! LOL