PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ladies!

Rhonda D. Matzker
October 13th, 2012, 04:12 AM
I am sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have been laying around recovering from my knee surgery (1 week down). I finally got my wheel chair yesterday so I have been able to get up and do some sewing. It was too uncomfortable the other way. Festival is next weekend so I have someone coming over to help me with labeling soaps and lotions and I am hoping Marilyn will be able to help me get any quilting done on the place mats when she comes down. I look forward to hearing from all of you and hearing about the goodies you have been making.

Love and miss all of my quilt forum family.

Rhonda

shannonsaulter
October 13th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Glad you are recovering and not over doing..take care and enjoy ur sewing..

bkthomas
October 13th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Good to see you Rhonda! Take good care of yourself!!!

Klasien
October 13th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Good to hear your back!!!

Take it slow and take good care of yourself, enjoy all the time sewing........ :)

dwil23
October 13th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing so well. It took me about four weeks to even care whether I did anything!

Winniesfriend
October 13th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Good to hear from, glad you able to get around a bit, I have been busy today making a party dress for my DGD, unfortunately I manaded to make a mistake so at the moment I have to do some unpicking be fore I can get it finished.

CrazyMtnLady
October 13th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Good to hear from you and to know you are on the mend. Be sure to take it easy and not over do it. Good luck with the festival also.
I have been trying to finish a child's quilt that the neighbor wants to buy for his DGD. I have 6 more squares to quilt and then FMQ the border and put on a binding. The way it's been going it will be Christmas before I get it done....just seems to be going sssssslllllloooowww.

MRoy
October 13th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome back Rhonda! I'm glad you're doing well. Take care!

Monique
October 13th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Welcome back. Glad you are doing well. Don't overdo it now!

Bubby
October 13th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi Rhonda,

I'm glad you are able to sew again and that you are well on the mend. My DH needs double knee replacement and he's fighting it to the bitter end. My grandparents used to live in Piedmont. I have alot of fun memories of spending summers there with them. Take great care of yourself! Hugs, Barb

RFREE
October 13th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Welcome back Rhonda. Glad to hear you are doing well.

MayinJerset
October 13th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Hi Rhonda, Glad to hear from you and that you are getting around in your "wheelie", watch those sharp turns on the corners, LOL!

I'm still trying to use up scraps by making crumb blocks and hope I finish them today as I'm so tired of them. Lot more work that making scrappy string or log cabin blocks but I have to say I've used up a lot of odds and ends scraps.

BellasQuilts
October 13th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Welcome back, Rhonda. Glad you are healing up and getting ready for your festival. take it easy though. Don't want to set yourself back because you did too much.

Jess1377
October 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM
You take care of yourself and heal! This forum isnt going anywhere and it is great to hear from you too!

lilmouse
October 13th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Good to hear from you Rhonda, take it slow and easy and good luck to both you and Marilyn at the festival...hope you both sell out!

auntiemern
October 14th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Got a feeling I'm gonna be up late when I get down there. Hoping to go Wed, but have to check out DD's schedule.

janluna
October 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM
So glad you are recuperating well Rhonda. My Daughter In law's Dad just had his knee done. He said, "If I knew how much better I would feel, I'd have done this a while ago." He is doing great! Just take it slow, do not use your leg more than what the Doctors says and you will heal nicely. Be careful at your festival, and don't over do. Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

HandsOffItsMine
October 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Welcome back and glad you're taking care of yourself. :)

I'm sure you and Marilyn will do great at the craft fair!