PDA

View Full Version : Funny!!!!! Pug Factory

CrazyMtnLady
October 11th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I saw this on DH's Facebook page today and got a kick out of it. Yep...it's my Gator!!!

Sorry don't know how I got two pics..

Musical_Starling
October 11th, 2012, 10:13 PM
My Dad always said that they looked like they got hit in the face with a frying pan. He was close... :icon_giggle:

K. McEuen
October 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM
When I saw the title "Pug Factory" I thought you were posting a picture of my sister's place. She has 14 pugs ...

Monique
October 12th, 2012, 10:01 AM
That is cute.

CrazyMtnLady
October 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
When I saw the title "Pug Factory" I thought you were posting a picture of my sister's place. She has 14 pugs ...

Wow, 14 Pugs! I think Gator is a handful, I don't know what I would do with 14.

K. McEuen
October 12th, 2012, 02:43 PM
She breeds and shows them. She's also a nut. When I asked about them she started to explain why she had so many and her hubby was sitting beside her rolling her eyes, trying to get me to take one or two home.

"Well, 2 of the mamas had one puppy litters, so I had to keep those puppies. Then so and so had these and they were cute, so I kept all of them. And Audrey had 4 and I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I kept all 4." That's some of her reasoning.

They all have names, (I'm still wondering why she named a pug, Audrey) they live in her house just like any other pet. They go outside in the fenced yard, they come in and each one has their own crate which they run into to be fed and wait for their food to be brought to them. They also know which crate is theirs and they run and get in them at night to go to sleep.

I have 2 dogs. I can't imagine having 14.

New York Sue
October 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
LOVE this!
And Karen, I still can't get over ...14?