PDA

View Full Version : Good Laughs for the Garage Sale Enthusiast

pcbatiks
October 10th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone, I saw this routine years ago and it has been one of my favorites. The comedians name is Jake Johannsen & he gives his take on garage sales. Blondie's post of John Pinette reminded me of this one. Hope you enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0E4UUQ-H7M

Mimi2boys
October 10th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Very funny. Thanks for sharing.

promqueen
October 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
That was sooo funny and soooo true!!!

Sasha Anzures
October 10th, 2012, 12:20 PM
LOL that was SO FUNNY!!!! thanks for sharing!

Claire Hallman
October 10th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks so much for that laugh. I have tears in my eyes from laughing at the truth of his routine.

Sandy Navas
October 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Truly the best part was where he had to pay $12 to throw the couch away. Been there, done that! Only around here it's $20. Anyone ever try to get rid of Reader's Digest books????????????

pcbatiks
October 10th, 2012, 06:50 PM
My favorite part is about the lamp...."but it doesn't have a shade....." hahahaahaha

Claire Hallman
October 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Truly the best part was where he had to pay $12 to throw the couch away. Been there, done that! Only around here it's $20. Anyone ever try to get rid of Reader's Digest books????????????

I have made a cool craft [at least I liked it] with three RD books. You glue them in a stack, slightly askew, paint them gold and add a huge Christmas bow, holly or pine sprigs plus any little trinkets you might have, bells or tiny snowmen, that sort of thing. I will try to remember to post a picture when we get out the Christmas decorations.

BellasQuilts
October 10th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Claire, we used to do that and make christmas angels with them. Ever try to get rid of National Geographics?