PDA

View Full Version : Pam's Mom

Sandy Navas
October 9th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I hope I'm not stepping on toes but Pam and I are friends on FB and this is what she posted this afternoon:

Less than an hour ago:
I'm sitting in my Mom's room in ICU trying to stay out of the way. There's a lot going on right now. If I'm understanding right, Mom's taken a slight turn in the wrong direction. They're gonna give her two units of blood.

stitching woman
October 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Prayers for both Pam and her Mom. Thanks Sandy.

buckeyequilter
October 9th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Saying prayers for her mother and the family.

HandsOffItsMine
October 9th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks for posting Sandy, please relay to Pam that we're saying a special prayer right now for her Mom.

MRoy
October 9th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Sandy, please let Pam know that she and her mom are in our thoughts and prayers.

sewbizzy
October 9th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Prayers being sent her way!! thanks, Sandy

auntiemern
October 9th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Prayers going up for Pam and her mom.
P.S. I wanna be your FB friend :(

BellasQuilts
October 9th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Prayers being sent now for Pam and her mom both!

lilmouse
October 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Prayers going out for Pam and her Mom.......and I want to be your FB friend too!...

Jess1377
October 9th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Lots of prayers going her way and for her Mom!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 9th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Hope Pam's mom rallies, and gets better soon, i'm praying for her.

New York Sue
October 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Prayers going out for Pam and her Mom.......and I want to be your FB friend too!...

Hold fast, chicas! A couple of units of blood can dramatically change the picture. Precisely why me and my daughter host two blood drives a year at my local Firehouse.
(I would love to share on FB, too!....)

EnumclawGramma
October 9th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I saw what a couple units of blood did for my mom and it was dramatic. Praying for Pam's Mom.

I'd love a few new FB friends as well!

dwil23
October 9th, 2012, 10:49 PM
This is so hard - prayers for all.

New York Sue
October 9th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Maybe we should from a group, eh? Who else is interested?
You won't find my on FB as New York Sue, but if you PM me, I'd be much obliged....

janluna
October 10th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Prayers being said for Pam's Mom and Pam. God Bless them both. Hugs, Jan L.

shannonsaulter
October 10th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Prayers for Pam and her family

Monique
October 10th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Oh jeez, I don't like to hear things like that. Prayers going out to Pam and her family.

Genny
October 10th, 2012, 09:53 AM
I too am praying for Pam and her mother.

MayinJerset
October 10th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Maybe we should from a group, eh? Who else is interested?
You won't find my on FB as New York Sue, but if you PM me, I'd be much obliged....

FIRST OF ALL, PRAYERS THAT THE BLOOD TRANFUSION WILL TURN THINGS AROUND FOR PAM'S MOM
'
SECOND, I'm also on FB with my real name so keep me informed about many of us becoming friends there. May in Jersey

CrazyMtnLady
October 10th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Prayers going out for Pam's mother as well as for Pam. It seems she has been through a lot of tough times lately and could use a bit of good news right now.

Klasien
October 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I hope Pam's mom will be feeling better as we speek.....prayers going her way and her mom's way.
So many of us need our prayer and good healing thoughts.........I am sure the power of all of us will help!!!!

middlesis1966
October 11th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Sending prayers out for Pam and her mom!

Jackiejs
October 12th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Poor thing, she sure has had a bad year. My prayers are going out to her and her mom.

janluna
October 12th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Has anyone heard from Pam today? Just wondering how her Mom is doing. They are both in our prayers. I am worried about them though. Prayers for healing for Mom and strength for Pam to see her through. Hugs, Jan L.

Sandy Navas
October 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Has anyone heard from Pam today? Just wondering how her Mom is doing. They are both in our prayers. I am worried about them though. Prayers for healing for Mom and strength for Pam to see her through. Hugs, Jan L.

She has been on FB but hasn't left a message. I sent one to her just a bit ago asking for an update. I pray all is well. She sure doesn't need any more difficulties - she's had her lap full this year.

janluna
October 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Yes, she certainly has had more than her fair share. I'll be watching in case you get an answer. In the meantime we just pray! Hugs, Jan