PDA

View Full Version : My turn for Prayers Please.

Julie Tweed
October 9th, 2012, 01:24 PM
My wee Granddaughter Faye has been poorly the last week or so and not getting any better. She's a bad cough and sometimes goes a wee bit blue trying to catch her breath.
The doctors think she has Whooping Cough which is very dangerous for babies under a year and most particular for a baby of 10 weeks of age. She has been tested and results are not back until Thursday...

SO we need prayers that is ISN'T whooping cough and if it is we need prayers that she will not have any long lasting effects....Wee Faye also has a heart problem which doctors say shouldn't bother her under normal conditions...however if the whooping cough turns into anything like pneumonia it could cause trouble...:(

We are very worried for her...

Thanks
Julie

cyndiofthevortex
October 9th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this news! Will pray for healing and for peace. What a hard time this must be for you all.

pcbatiks
October 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Julie, Prayers have just been prayed for little Faye and your family....and will continue.

dwil23
October 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
My goodness, yes of course. It is terrible when a child is sick, but when they are so small, you feel so much more helpless. Prayers going up for her, your family and the doctors and nurses caring for her. Please keep us posted.

shannonsaulter
October 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Julie my prays will include your family...please let us know what they find out..(((HUGS)))

Swedish leo
October 9th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Oh i am so sorry for you. Nothing is worse than when the little ones is sick. Hope the doc can help her soon.

Gayle8675309
October 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Have prayed for little Faye. Blessings to all of you.

Gayle

Genny
October 9th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I'm sending loads of prayers for this innocent little sweet baby, for you and your family.

bakermom
October 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
prayers for little Faye and her family

EnumclawGramma
October 9th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Praying for little Faye. It's so hard when little ones are so sick like this and really difficult to wait for test results. I'll keep her in my prayers!

aliaslaceygreen
October 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Oh, healing thoughts are being sent Faye's way.... hugs to you...

grannyann
October 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I pray God will lay his healing hand on baby Faye and give you all hope and courage to get through these trying days.God Bless.

HandsOffItsMine
October 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Julie, of course extra special prayers for little Faye from both of us.

Much love, Ruby and Don

mommadeb
October 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thoughts and prayers for all of you and especially little Faye.

CrazyMtnLady
October 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM
My prayers are with little Faye and your family. I sure hope they can get her well quickly. Whooping Cough was pretty much wiped out here in the USA but is now on the come back for some reason. I will keep Faye in my prayers.

bkthomas
October 9th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Oh My Yes!!!! Without ceasing........

meemeecyn
October 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Prayers and thoughts of all of you. Faye is so little to be so sick. Hugs for you, Julie.

Lonna
October 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Prayers being lifted for little Faye and your family as well. May God bring comfort to all.

MayinJerset
October 9th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Prayers coming little Faye's way that she recovery ASAP, May in Jersey

promqueen
October 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Prayers go out to you, your family and Wee Faye. Mary Ann

Bubby
October 9th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Julie, My prayers are going out for wee Faye and the family. It's extra worrisome when they are so tiny. Hugs, Barb

sewmuchjan
October 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Prayers for Wee Faye and all of you too.
Hugs
Love,
Jan G.

EsGrandma
October 9th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Prayers for Wee Faye and you - Linda

sally
October 9th, 2012, 07:13 PM
My prayers goes out to wee Faye and the rest of her family!

Monique
October 9th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Praying that little Faye will get better soon.

MRoy
October 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Praying for little Faye and for your family.

lilmouse
October 9th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Saying prayers for wee little Faye and all of her family and yours!

Sandy Navas
October 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Uplifting prayers for Faye and the family.

bopeep
October 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
We will be PRAYING........
bopeep

stitching woman
October 9th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Prayers for little Faye hope she is on the road to recovery very soon.

auntiemern
October 9th, 2012, 09:13 PM
So sorry to hear this. Of course will keep her, her parents and you in my prayers.

BellasQuilts
October 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Sending prayers for Faye and family now!! Keep us posted.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 9th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Prayers fr that precious one, and for the worry parents and grandparents are going through to diagnose and treat it. My godson had it at 4 weeks, he is a big strapping daddy now, so no lasting problems. whooping cough has hit our city lately, and little babies aren't protected by vaccines against it until they are a little bit older.

Jess1377
October 9th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Many prayers (from my husband including) will be said for her and all of her family and will continue through the next few days, I do hope you keep us updated if you get a chance.

quiltingtrish
October 9th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Awww, prayers for Faye are coming. 10 weeks old - oh, so tiny.

Hugs,

janluna
October 10th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Joe and I are praying for Faye and the family, and will continue to do so. If it is whooping cough, and she goes into a coughing spell, bundle her up and take her out into the night air. It works wonders. Again, we used to do this when taking calls. The pediatricians told us this was good for the child. The moist night air will sooth the cough. It works. I used it on my own kids as well. Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.