PDA

View Full Version : I AM A NEW GRANDMA :)

AlohaSandy
October 8th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Here are a couple of pictures of my new grandson Dinicio James Mora (DJ), he was seconds old in the first pict. and his dad James Mora (JJ). I get to see them on Wed. flying to California can't wait. DJ is still in ICU his lungs are still not fully developed yet since he was over a month early. God is good I am blessed even if my world is collapsing all around me can't think about that I think about him and how lucky I am :icon_wave:

K. McEuen
October 8th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Congrats! For being a month early he looks like a pretty good sized baby. Have fun meeting him soon.

Jess1377
October 8th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Oh Congrats congrats congrats! You are Grammy #2 today :) This is a wonderful day for babies on the forum :) Little DJ is a beauty, I am so happy for you and your family!

candy
October 8th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Congratulations on your new grandson!

BellasQuilts
October 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
He's adorable. What fun and congratulations, Grandma!

shannonsaulter
October 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
congrats!!! My 19 year old had the same issue when she was born..have a safe trip. Look
Forward to more pics.

HandsOffItsMine
October 8th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Aloha Sandy, what an adorable grandson! Make sure you give him a snuggle from me on Wednesday. :)

JJ looks proud with a little worry tossed in there, I'm sure you can make him feel better when you arrive for your visit. Make sure you come online here and let us know how things are with you. God has a different plan for you to get settled with a better home environment. You'll see. (((Sandy)))

Love, Ruby

New York Sue
October 8th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Congratulations, Aloha Sandy! Sorry to hear he had a rough start, but I'm sure he'll do fine. He's beautiful!

Ginny B
October 8th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Precious. :) Congratulations Grandma Sandy.

Ginny B

bkthomas
October 8th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Sandy, he is so handsome!!!! Safe travels - do you have someone in Mn. waiting for you? I hope so! I am originally from Mn.
Congratulations!!!!

lilmouse
October 8th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Congratulations Sandy; he is looking pretty good for a preemie.....he will be fine! Daddy looks more the worse for wear...I am sure it was rough going for him......keep us posted and have a safe trip! Hugs..Susie

meemeecyn
October 8th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Sandy, congrats to you! This is a very special club you are now a member of! He'll catch up quick.

AlohaSandy
October 8th, 2012, 11:41 PM
My son is a Marine he always looks like he is ready to beat someone up lol, (not really). I am hoping this baby softens his hard core Marine BS, lol. I am hoping he doesn't do a drill seargent on my new grandson, lol.
Aloha Sandy, what an adorable grandson! Make sure you give him a snuggle from me on Wednesday. :)

JJ looks proud with a little worry tossed in there, I'm sure you can make him feel better when you arrive for your visit. Make sure you come online here and let us know how things are with you. God has a different plan for you to get settled with a better home environment. You'll see. (((Sandy)))

Love, Ruby

AlohaSandy
October 8th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Yea he was pretty worried we all were, baby wont be out of ICU for a bit.
Congratulations Sandy; he is looking pretty good for a preemie.....he will be fine! Daddy looks more the worse for wear...I am sure it was rough going for him......keep us posted and have a safe trip! Hugs..Susie

Bubby
October 8th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Look at all that hair. He looks wonderful....congratulations, Sandy!

Genny
October 9th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Congrats on your beautiful little grandson!

dwil23
October 9th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the new grandma club - that's at least four of us in the last two weeks! I agree for being a month early he sure is healthy looking. Have a safe trip!

Musical_Starling
October 9th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Well of course he came early, he was excited to meet his amazing grandma! :D He's such a handsome little guy!

ChristineB
October 9th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Congratulations!!! It's a wonderful thing to be a grandma! Have a safe trip!

pamipatch
October 9th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Absolutely adorable little guy :-)

Congrats from Australia to proud parents and grandparents!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 9th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Congratulations on that darling grandbaby! Enjoy cuddling him!

mamaquilt
October 9th, 2012, 04:17 AM
From one new grandma to the other,

Finally the waiting is over and the babies as well as there mothers are doing fine. Charel our grandson was born yesterday by Caesarian as he had the ombilical cord around his neck. Was quite a worriesome week. But are they ever so tiny and cute!
The very best wishes to Dinicio James, to his parents and the grandparents from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Klasien
October 9th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Congratulations Grandma!!!

What a beautiful pictures!
Have a safe trip wednesday and enjoy enjoy enjoy your visit!!!!!!!

Blondie
October 9th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Congrats on such a wonderful addition. He looks already like his daddy! Safe journeys.

Here are a couple of pictures of my new grandson Dinicio James Mora (DJ), he was seconds old in the first pict. and his dad James Mora (JJ). I get to see them on Wed. flying to California can't wait. DJ is still in ICU his lungs are still not fully developed yet since he was over a month early. God is good I am blessed even if my world is collapsing all around me can't think about that I think about him and how lucky I am :icon_wave:

Monique
October 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
What a precious little bundle. Hug him lots for us. I love babies. Congratulations grandma. Lots of quilts in his future?

aliaslaceygreen
October 9th, 2012, 08:23 AM
AWWW!! Such a cutie!! A month early? He looks good! (Layla was 5 weeks early, spent some time in NICU too, till she figured out she was going to have to breathe, every day, all the time, even when she wanted to sleep, for the rest of her life) I'm thinking Dinicio will catch on pretty quickly too.... Congrats!

Winniesfriend
October 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Congratulations, Being a grandma is the best thing ever, he does look a decent size, have a great flight.

Sandy Navas
October 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
We all need grandsons as handsome as this little one! He'll definitely be a charmer - already sporting a great head of hair. You, Sandy, and the rest of the family are blessed. Enjoy!

bobw103
October 9th, 2012, 11:39 AM
There is nothing more wonderful than grandma-hood :) Congratulations

MayinJerset
October 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Welcome to Charel and Dinicio James Mora (DJ), I'm sure you' ll snuggled in quilts made by your grandmothers and all will be AOK> May in Jersey

bakermom
October 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Congratulations!

Mimi2boys
October 9th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Congratulations! Baby boys are wonderful. Enjoy him.

CrazyMtnLady
October 9th, 2012, 12:39 PM
What a surprise... a month early! I will say a prayer that his little lungs grow strong and he is able to go home real soon. Congratulations.

rebeccas-sewing
October 9th, 2012, 12:47 PM
A month early!!! Wow! I wonder how big he would've been if he'd waited until his due date? Looks like a healthy little guy! Congrats to you and your family. Thanks for sharing the pics!

cyndiofthevortex
October 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Let me add my congratulations! Grandbabies are the best. You are in for it now! It's love that will make your heart overflow.

janluna
October 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Congratulations Sandy, He is beautiful!!! Hugs, Jan L.

mommadeb
October 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Congratulations on your new grandson!

buckeyequilter
October 9th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Congratulations....he's a cutie!

auntiemern
October 9th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Congrats on the new grand baby. He sure is a chunk for being a month early. Prayers going up for him.

Cathy F
October 9th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Hope you get to hold him soon. Seems we've had allot of new "grammy's" this week!

Donna F
October 9th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Congratulations Grandma! Grandbabies give the best love ever!