PDA

View Full Version : Making some progress....

bkthomas
October 8th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Well, I have finally unpacked all my boxes (I think) and thrown some stuff out and given the kids some things.
My room looks like a tornado hit but I need a break! Hopefully I can get my table in there and get back to work on the fun stuff soon!
I know that you've all been waiting to here how it's coming along! Ha Ha!
Maybe I will even take pics of my room and you can see all the little things I've collected over the years....
like my dragonfly pins and cow pies - uh yes, I said cow pies - you'll see

Well, back to the old grind.....

K. McEuen
October 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Haha! My sister had a gold plated cow pattie under glass. I didn't know people collected them, not sure where she got hers.

Good luck with your room. I hate moving or anything like it, I end up living out of boxes as long as I can.

Jess1377
October 8th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Oh, I dont like moving either. I hope you can get it all done to your liking so you can get back to doing what you want to! Those pics would be nice to see too ;)

BellasQuilts
October 8th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Moving - yucko! Can't wait to see the finished room!

shannonsaulter
October 8th, 2012, 10:51 PM
I hope I never have to move again.. Cow pies..GmbH can't wait to see

bkthomas
October 8th, 2012, 10:54 PM
OK, here is the pumpkin cow pie for now, haha!
I just love that I am able to do my pics myself now whenever I want!!!

lilmouse
October 8th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Kathy, that is so cute...I love it! LOL

shannonsaulter
October 8th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Omg that's adorable..if you do one with a shamrock let me know I'd gladly buy it

Jess1377
October 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM
OK, here is the pumpkin cow pie for now, haha!
I just love that I am able to do my pics myself now whenever I want!!!
Now I see why you would collect a cow pie, if your others are similar to this one, they must be a fun adorable collection to keep and look at everyday!

bkthomas
October 9th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Jess, yes now that i finally have them unpacked - I have apple, blueberry an a couple others - I'll post more pics later!

It's been like Christmas for me today!

shannonsaulter
October 9th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Oh wait I though you made them..am I wrong?

Bubby
October 9th, 2012, 01:36 AM
I hate to move. I have always been someone who lived 20+ years in the same place....until 2002. In the last 10 years I have moved 4 times, all in the same town! I've been here almost 5 years now. I hope you get settled in soon ad can get back to the fun stuff!

bkthomas
October 9th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Oh wait I though you made them..am I wrong?

Not hand made, got them from Hallmark many years ago - They are called Mary's Moo Moos - I am not sure but I don't think they make them any more.