PDA

View Full Version : ok it's not only Monday, but little Charel has arrived

mamaquilt
October 8th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm very proud to announce the birth of our second grandchild Charel today. He's the second grandchild after Laura, who's already 12 years old.

We all had a week loaded with worries, as Charel had his ombilical cord around his neck.
But he arrived today by "Caesarian ????" and he's got everything a boy gotta have, says his daddy plus some little reddish curly hair. Too bad you don't see them in the picture. DD is doing fine as well as her husband does. Everyone is happy, including all the grandparents and greatgranddaddy.

Will post some more pictures in the future. the second picture shows the welcoming by DH. Love that picture!

have a nice week all of you

Michèle

Loonwatcher
October 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
OMG! Charel is too cute for words. What a lovey! Congratulations!

Genny
October 8th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Congrats on your beautiful little grandson!

shannonsaulter
October 8th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Congrats Granma!!!! what a cutie

Blondie
October 8th, 2012, 08:00 PM

Welcome Charel to the world! Many happy thoughts for the little one and family. Thank YOU Michele, for sharing your joy (and sweet pics) with us. Gotta love some red curls. My middle one was born with them and still has them.
Blessings to you Michele!

Blondie

I'm very proud to announce the birth of our second grandchild Charel today. He's the second grandchild after Laura, who's already 12 years old.

We all had a week loaded with worries, as Charel had his ombilical cord around his neck.
But he arrived today by "Caesarian ????" and he's got everything a boy gotta have, says his daddy plus some little reddish curly hair. Too bad you don't see them in the picture. DD is doing fine as well as her husband does. Everyone is happy, including all the grandparents and greatgranddaddy.

Will post some more pictures in the future. the second picture shows the welcoming by DH. Love that picture!

have a nice week all of you

Michèle

New York Sue
October 8th, 2012, 08:02 PM
He's LOVELY! Congratulations!

pcbatiks
October 8th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Congrats on your new grandson! He's cute!

Bubby
October 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Congratulations on your beautiful grandson! He's quite handsome already!!!

RFREE
October 8th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Congratulations !!! He is adorable!!!

buckeyequilter
October 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Congratulations! He's a handsome boy :)

aliaslaceygreen
October 8th, 2012, 08:33 PM
What a handsome lad!! And so peaceful looking!!!

Lonna
October 8th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Congrats on the beautiful baby boy. Best wishes to you all.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Congratulations, so glad he arrived safe and sound! And momma, daddy and grandparents are good too! He's a little doll!

bkthomas
October 8th, 2012, 08:52 PM
As well you should be!!! He is so handsome and sweet looking, Thanks so much for the pictures!

MRoy
October 8th, 2012, 08:57 PM
He's precious! Congratulations!!

candy
October 8th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Congratulations! He is adorable!

Sandy Navas
October 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Oh, Michele - I'm so happy that all went well. He is such a good looking young man. Enjoy and spoil, spoil, spoil.

Jess1377
October 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Oh congratulations!!!! I am so very very happy for you and all of your family! Beautiful news :) Thank you for sharing!

K. McEuen
October 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
He's a cutie for sure!

Tell your daughter if she needs to sneeze or cough for the next few weeks to hold a pillow tightly across her belly where her incision is. The muscles are weak and it hurts without the exterior support. I speak from experience. The pillow helps a LOT.

BellasQuilts
October 8th, 2012, 10:16 PM
He's beautiful! Congratulations, Michele, and welcome to the world, Charel! Two babies announced today on the forum, what fun!

lilmouse
October 8th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Congratulations...he is a real cutie pie.....you will have fun spoiling him!

meemeecyn
October 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Michele, what a cutie! Congrats to you!

CrazyMtnLady
October 9th, 2012, 12:06 AM
29537CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LITTLE MAN!

dwil23
October 9th, 2012, 12:28 AM
He's a cutie! Congrats!

Musical_Starling
October 9th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Congratulations!! He's such a handsome little boy! The Giant had his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck when he was born too, three times I think? Either way, he grew to be a giant so I don't think it had much effect! lol Make sure to kiss those little cheeks as much as possible! :D

ChristineB
October 9th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Congratulations! I'm so glad your worries had a happy ending! He is beautiful!!

mamaquilt
October 9th, 2012, 04:22 AM
He's a cutie for sure!

Tell your daughter if she needs to sneeze or cough for the next few weeks to hold a pillow tightly across her belly where her incision is. The muscles are weak and it hurts without the exterior support. I speak from experience. The pillow helps a LOT.

Well thanks for the information. Never thought about telling her that, since I always had natural births.
Michèle

mamaquilt
October 9th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Thanks to all of you for the nice words and all the congratulations. Actually I don't deserve them, as I didn't do anything at all. Our part starts now, I mean the spoiling, some consolation when there is trouble at home and all the unforseen troubles a little boy may have. I for one am glad he arrived safely and DD is doing fine too.
Thanks again and many greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Klasien
October 9th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Congratulations Grandma!!!

He is such a pretty little boy, enjoy every minute with him!!

Monique
October 9th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Congratulations Michelle, he is beautiful. Kiss him lots for me.

mommadeb
October 9th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Til hamingju on your beautiful little grandson!

MayinJerset
October 9th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome Charel, everyone was a little worried but you arrived in fine conditon. May in Jersey

Winniesfriend
October 9th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Congratulations to you and your family, he is gorgeous.