PDA

View Full Version : futura ce 150 software installation is not going well at all..

nursepammi
October 6th, 2012, 01:03 AM
ok, so before I even have a chance to find out what kinda machine it is, I am already wanting to cry b/c the software doesn't want to install correctly on my laptop.

for instance, I already deleted software and am trying to reinstall, and now it's taking half an hour to install the drivers... uuuugghhhh!!!!!! annoying!

Genny
October 6th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Wish I could help you with this but "I'm as dumb as a bug on a rug" when it comes to installing software on computers...

shannonsaulter
October 6th, 2012, 02:12 AM
is that the singer embrodery machine I just bought one from HSN havent set it up yet..I do know they said it is not compatible with a MAC so hope thats not the laptop you have..If its the same one I will try and get it up and running and maybe we can walk though it together on Sunday night

Musical_Starling
October 6th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Software is the bane of my existence!! Give me faulty computer hardware and I can figure it out in a second. Software? Give me a day or ten lol Is it giving you any kind of error message, or is it just a super long install? I've installed graphic software on high performance computers and have been sitting there for an hour waiting for installations to finish. Not fun. Maybe it will install properly when it's all said and done? If not give the company a call, they're the best ones to help. Without being familiar with the specific software, the best I can offer is a guess.

Jean Sewing Machine
October 6th, 2012, 05:05 AM
I don't have this machine but I googled it and there seems to be quite a bit of information and software updates on line for that machine. You might check it out for some help.

nursepammi
October 6th, 2012, 10:07 AM
aw, thanks Shannon, that's so sweet of you to offer!

I got the ce150 futura from HSN too. It turns out that you MUST have the machine set up on a table (it must be leveled btw) and then it has to have the cable and emb. unit all attached before you can successfully install software onto your computer. I mistakenly thought it would be alright to just install the software on my laptop before unboxing the emb. unit... silly me! LOL

I do have it installed, and was able to open it up, and now the real fun begins. Youtube videos here I come! Good thing I can laugh at myself. ;)

shannonsaulter
October 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
thats great to know will be pulling the machine out later today or tomorrow...Wonderful I will be learning to use this maching right along with you..

nursepammi
October 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM
there are a ton of vids This one is really good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4ZAzylMK0&feature=related

I love how it works as just a sewing machine btw =)