PDA

View Full Version : Help with Book Marking

brook
October 5th, 2012, 03:41 AM
When I bookmark pages, the ones I have move down the page until their off the bookmark. How do I keep them there and get rid of the ones I don't want anymore???

bkthomas
October 5th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Coleen, They may not be gone, just out of sight - scroll down. To get rid of what you no longer need or want - right click and find delete in the drop down menu.

Loonwatcher
October 5th, 2012, 05:30 AM
On my iPad bookmark list I have to scroll down. To edit the list click the edit button in the top right of the bookmark list. Then select and delete the ones you want gone.

Sandy Navas
October 5th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Not knowing what browser you are using, Colleen - but, on mine I can create folders so I can put my bookmarks in an organized folder system. May be time-consuming for you now, but something to think about. For instance, within my Quilting Folder I have additional folders for Patterns, Paper-Pieced, Scrappy, etc. I also have folders for References, Media, Embroidery, General Sewing, etc. Hope this helps. And, if it makes it easier for you to find something that you have book-marked, think about renaming the link to something that will clue you in. My browser allows me to have a 'toolbar' where I can put links to items I use daily and I can change the names to acronyms or something short so I can get more on the toolbar. Good Luck!!