PDA

View Full Version : Oh come on i need a break!!!!!!!!!

ukquilter
September 28th, 2010, 08:36 AM
well i think im about to give up!!!!!!!

sunday
i planed to have a family day, doesnt hapen very often in our house that all 4 of us ar in it at the same time and for the whole day! checked funds to see what we could do only to find that we had about $10 between us so lunch out was off, decided to go for a wlk round the country park after the load of laundry was done and out on the line, well that plan went pear shaped too as it started to pour with rain!!!! ok so then decied to make a start on putting my first quilt together in a hope that the rain might stop (yeah i know wishful thinking!) well after pinning it and unpinning and re pinning 3 times i finally got it right got 4 quilting lines done and my machine packed up!!!! so decied to make a start on dinner, only it was in the oven and on the hob for 20 mins when my sone came in and siad he could smell gas! when i went to check 2 of the hob rings had blown out so had to turn it all off till the gas dispersed. only that took over 45 mins and dinner was way passed being saved, so i geve up went to bed to cry and then read a book.
hubby came up half our later to tell me our microwave had died to!! and then to top it all off got a cold sore

well i thought it couldnt get any worse........

Monday
got to work only to get a mouth full of abuse from one of the kids because i asked his visitor for ID
hubby was really sweet and gave me his card details so i could order myself a pizza (it came with a free piece of choc fudge cake MMMMMMMM)
then just as i was doing handover to the next member of staff and doing the sharps count i sliced the top of my thumb ened up going to A&E (ER) and getting 5 paper stitches and a dressing and told to keep it dry for 5 days! thats gonna make showering and washig my hair and interesting task

Tuesday
went to pack the last few bits fro the dryer, i gave up trying to put it out on the line to dry it keeps raining, only to discover that one of my old shirts that has been washed dozens of times, the colour still runs on it1 and has patch died one of my fave white tops

OH hell im going out for a coffee

it cant get any worse right???? :icon_heh:

Blondie
September 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/misc/morton.jpg

sounds like my life . . . i'm in good company

Texsam
September 28th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Oh No! :icon_eek: Well hopefully the craziness has run it's course for you for a while. It seems to come at me that way too and I think it won't ever end. So here's some happy thoughts and well wishes coming your way - sappy I know :icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_happy::icon_wave:

NM Lady
September 28th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Hope this get better for you!

I would never say never...........:D

ukquilter
September 28th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Thanx ladies.

((Hugs))
48 hours and I'll b on my way to CA.

Thinking I'm gonna get some bubble wrap and hide under my bed!!

hillbilly
September 28th, 2010, 10:19 AM
And the worst of all....how to sew with your hand all bummed up??

jrchapman
September 28th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Sounds like you're having an awful time! Having sliced the ends off many of my fingers (I'm exceptionally accident prone!) I can at least help with a showering tip: a sandwich bag over your hand and an elastic band around your wrist should do the trick. Just make sure it's not too tight, don't want your hand dropping off altogether!

I hope it picks up soon - hugs from up North x

craftyladysam
September 28th, 2010, 12:26 PM
OHHHHHHHH! UK__Hope your luck changes with your location! Just know your not by yourself. We are here for you!:D

ginampls
September 28th, 2010, 12:56 PM
i hate having those kinds of days..... good thing there are more good days than bad days!!!

ukquilter
September 28th, 2010, 01:40 PM
well i have managed to get packed all within my allowance :icon_happy: :icon_happy:

sally
September 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM
As they say "this too shall pass" and it will and later you will look back and have a good laugh.

HANG IN THERE!

OVER TNE WINTER GLACIERS
I SEE THE SUMMER GLOW;
AND THROUGH THE WILD -PILED SNOWDRIFT
THE WARM ROSEBUD BELOW. ....Ralph Emerson

Sally

ukquilter
October 2nd, 2010, 03:19 PM
well i made it to CA all in one piece!

my luck still is a bit off as my first day here we had a huge thunder storm that lasted most of the morning, really heavey rain and hail the size of marbles :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

still it had brightened up and it nice and warm LOL
:D:D:D:D:D