View Full Version : only tests

Katja
September 26th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Please delete it, if it is not okay

I'll try to put on a picture

YESSSSS.... it works :icon_bigsmile:

rebeccas-sewing
September 26th, 2012, 04:03 AM
How sweet! Love that pink nose and cute little pink mouth! I miss having a kitty!

bkthomas
September 26th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Awwww....cute!

Jean Sewing Machine
September 26th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Meow! Yes, you know how to post pictures! Now, post like crazy, we all love pictures!

Monique
September 26th, 2012, 07:48 AM
ACHOO!! Cute little kitty in a picture. LOL!

Claire Hallman
September 26th, 2012, 10:48 AM
What a cute baby. Our cat seems to have taken a walk last night. He has done this twice in the past so I hope he reappears hungry as usual.:(

Genny
September 26th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Katja you did a great job! What a little sweetie this kitten is, I would love to have a cat but my husband really dislikes them...:icon_sniff:

CrazyMtnLady
September 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Oh Katja that is such an adorable little kitten.

lilmouse
September 26th, 2012, 01:36 PM
That kitten is just adorable...so cute!

cyndiofthevortex
September 26th, 2012, 02:21 PM
NO MORE CATS will be added to this house with 6 of them! But I know I could not resist one as cute as this. Keep him away from me and my kids! Especially DS#5, David. He would grab this baby kitty and never let him go until I said he could keep him.

Katja
September 26th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Okay, then I will introduce this little guy: his name is 'Caruso' - his sister is 'Callas'
here is her picture:28720

I found them on a cemetery - they were only a few hours old.
Now they life with their new family - I miss them like hell!! They are always 'my babies' - even though they are not longer here....

Musical_Starling
September 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Aww, so sweet! I love kitties :D I only have two, but that's because I only have two hands lol

auntiemern
September 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM
How cute. I have sworn off pets. After we had to put my siberian husky down, I just couldn't bare the thought of losing another animal. But God Bless the folks that have them and take care of them.

Claire Hallman
September 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM
How cute, I love kitties.
My cat took a walk last night and has not returned. I was afraid he got caught in someones garage and would return this evening. He has done this twice before and shown back up but he has been gone a long time now. This is not like him. He has been fixed so it is not a girlfriend keeping him away.
I guess I will be putting out lost posters tomorrow.:(

Musical_Starling
September 26th, 2012, 09:34 PM
How cute, I love kitties.
My cat took a walk last night and has not returned. I was afraid he got caught in someones garage and would return this evening. He has done this twice before and shown back up but he has been gone a long time now. This is not like him. He has been fixed so it is not a girlfriend keeping him away.
I guess I will be putting out lost posters tomorrow.:(

Oh Claire, I hope your little guy is found soon, safe and sound! I know I had a male cat when I lived with my parents, and he would often go a few days without coming home, and then when I left for University he left and didn't come back. So my parents were at the bonfire in November for Guy Fawkes night and over he strolls lol Apparently another lady thought he was a stray and had taken him in! So then there was a fight as to who got to keep him, and in the end we got joint custody :icon_giggle: I hope someone has just taken him in and given him a good meal and a belly scratch :) Let us know if he comes back!

Katja
September 27th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Claire, don't give up hoping - he will come back!! SURE!!
Cats are clever enough to know where they get food and a warm and safe place - so there is no reason to leave their homes.

Marylin, that is sad - a place in your heart can't help a poor soul ... an empty place on your sofa beside you, no hairs ;), no walk with a dog while it's raining cats and dogs, no mud on your clothes.... isn't it a boring live? ;) And if you could ask your dog, do you think, he would ask you to let his place free? He is in your heart forever - but he gave you all only a pet could give - all the joy, the friendship, loyality - only a pet can comfort you because of a loss -

Perhaps this will make you sway?

This is my dog, her name is 'Belana' - and she is the best nurse ever. She takes care ....

janluna
September 27th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Katya, I love your photos and your fur babies! I miss my Smokey so much. His brother Max, just follows me everywhere now. Max is lost without Smokey. I also have parrots. And boy is my Tara jealous! She calls Smokey all the time. If Max even looks at her, she is just mad. He walks to the back door to go outside and Tara yells, " Go down, go down now!!" He has to go down the stairs into the yard. I love all my critters. I would be lost without them. Thanks for the photos Katja! Hugs, Jan L.

janluna
September 27th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Katja, Is Belana a Doberman? She is beautiful. I love Doberman dogs.

Katja
September 27th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Yes, she is a Dober(wo)man ;), but she don't know it ;) When I get her, she was afraid of EVERYTHING - small rooms, men, noises... really everything! She came out of a flat from an alcoholic woman, who scruffied this wonderful dog. Belana was only 1 year old, underfed and learned nothing till I get her. The vacuum-cleaner is still (after more of a year) a terrible thing for her ;)
But she is always very nice, never aggressive - I love her, because she takes care of all the ill babies without mothers - I swear, Belana think, SHE is the mother ;)
Look at her - isn't she beautiful?