PDA

View Full Version : Roll on Saturday

Poppytree
September 25th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I'm off to the Australian Machine Quilters Festival at the International Centre in Adelaide on Saturday
http://www.amqfestival.com.au/

I've arranged to meet a lady from Unique Stitching and she's got a copy of that special magazine everyone was talking about recently (the one with the cute eyeglass cases) under the counter for me to collect.

Not sure I'm up to classes yet but the demos and stands should be interesting. Clive's got a bowls match so I'm taking the bus into the City and will have at least 5 hours to myself ......... what bliss!

quilter.martha
September 25th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Have a great time! I ordered that magazine and it came late last week. It is full of great smaller projects. Can't wait to try some out.

Monique
September 25th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Have a wonderful time Jane. Tell us all about it when you get back.

pcbatiks
September 25th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Jane, Hope you have a great time at the quilt show!

Sandy Navas
September 25th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Someone is going to have so much fun. I can just see the list of things to do that you are going to start after seeing all that beauty. Have a great time.

janluna
September 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Enjoy your free 5 hours! Have fun and learn something new and then teach us! Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
September 26th, 2012, 01:01 AM
YES!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Hope you have a wonderful time - post pics if you buy anything and any thing you snap a picture of!

Poppytree
September 26th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Someone is going to have so much fun. I can just see the list of things to do that you are going to start after seeing all that beauty. Have a great time.

Nooooooooooooooooo

wendyw1
September 26th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Enjoy and please share the experience with us when you return :-)