PDA

View Full Version : SAKES ALIVE!!!

RockyMountainHorseMama
September 26th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Been trying to get on here for TWO days now AAACK! My sewing machine is all bung up and I have no idea what to do except take it to the shop AGAIN!:icon_rolleyes: Thought my puter died too glad to see it hasn't:lol:

WOW! Whatta DAY!

ukquilter
September 26th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Been trying to get on here for TWO days now AAACK! My sewing machine is all bung up and I have no idea what to do except take it to the shop AGAIN!:icon_rolleyes: Thought my puter died too glad to see it hasn't:lol:

WOW! Whatta DAY!

Oh dear one of them days eh? :icon_hug:

never mind got to sleep its a different day tomorrow :D

hillbilly
September 26th, 2010, 08:54 AM

WOW! Whatta DAY!

I'm sorry. What's it doing now??

RockyMountainHorseMama
September 30th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry. What's it doing now??

Hey Tonya! Been crazy busy here, not that you could relate to anything like that!:lol:Thanks for asking and I think I got it fixed. The goofy operator had the bobbin in backwards :0:lol::D Back up and running now so back to quilting!

ginampls
October 1st, 2010, 12:47 AM
uffda... them bobbins.... and he calls himself a professional.... good golly

hillbilly
October 1st, 2010, 01:03 AM
Hey Tonya! Been crazy busy here, not that you could relate to anything like that!:lol:Thanks for asking and I think I got it fixed. The goofy operator had the bobbin in backwards :0:lol::D Back up and running now so back to quilting!

Well, good to see you back up to the forum too!!

janluna
October 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
We miss you Bridgett. I noticed that Shelia was missing too. Just what have you two been up to huh? Never mind I already know. You've been making star blocks. Yup I know I'm right. Miss you two, Love, Jan

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 4th, 2010, 02:08 AM
uffda... them bobbins.... and he calls himself a professional.... good golly

:lol: I know, right?!

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 4th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Well, good to see you back up to the forum too!!

Thankies, Mrs Tonya! :icon_hug:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 4th, 2010, 02:11 AM
We miss you Bridgett. I noticed that Shelia was missing too. Just what have you two been up to huh? Never mind I already know. You've been making star blocks. Yup I know I'm right. Miss you two, Love, Jan

Thank you, Jan! Nope, haven't even started them yet :0:D but I will this week! Hope I have enough Christmas fabric :icon_rolleyes:

Sheila?! ohhhh ... :icon_whistle:

pdjewelrylady
October 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
:icon_exclaim:Haven't started them yet!! THUD!! :icon_mooooh: now i am the one fainting on the floor! :icon_crazy:
good grief woman what are ya waiting for?? :icon_scared:Couple at a time and they will be done :icon_calm::)

Laura108
October 4th, 2010, 02:26 PM
:icon_exclaim:Haven't started them yet!! THUD!! :icon_mooooh: now i am the one fainting on the floor! :icon_crazy:
good grief woman what are ya waiting for?? :icon_scared:Couple at a time and they will be done :icon_calm::)
OOO mercy warn before me this kind of message I bout choked to death on my coffee laughing...
cant you just see her on the floor fanning her face saying LOrd have mercy these girls are gonna be the death of me....
haha...

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM

My standard answer in this situation is "Christmas, I'm waitin on Christmas" but I think we'd be visiting you in the hospital if I did that! :icon_rofl: Have started a couple and will be done in time ... if I can get some more Christmas fabric, sheeesh! Thought I had plenty, plenty of white but not the other ... well, I THINK I have plenty ... how many am I making again?:icon_scared:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM
OOO mercy warn before me this kind of message I bout choked to death on my coffee laughing...
cant you just see her on the floor fanning her face saying LOrd have mercy these girls are gonna be the death of me....
haha...

Laura, I know, right?!:lol:

Texsam
October 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Thought I had plenty, plenty of white but not the other ... well, I THINK I have plenty ... how many am I making again?:icon_scared:

You need to make 111 blocks :icon_whistle: .. listens for sound in the distance and there it is... THUD!! :icon_heh: Did you know you can use cream/tan for the white too?

Well I'm making 36 because that's the last amount I saw posted.

Have you got your long johns on! It's 44 degrees here. I've gotta get some of my quilts finished, looks like I may need them for some mornings! Hope you have a great day! :icon_hug:

janluna
October 5th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Too funny Shelia! :lol:

janluna
October 5th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I'm wraped up in my teddy bear blankets and my quilt. Brr. It's in the 40's here as well.

pdjewelrylady
October 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM
You need to make 111 blocks :icon_whistle: .. listens for sound in the distance and there it is... THUD!! :icon_heh: Did you know you can use cream/tan for the white too?

Have you got your long johns on! It's 44 degrees here. I've gotta get some of my quilts finished, looks like I may need them for some mornings! Hope you have a great day! :icon_hug:

36 blocks but they are 18 SETS. a set is 1 block of each colorway so is 2 blocks which total 36 blocks. white focus or a light cream is good :)

:lol:my leg keeps getting longer and longer .......... hahahahahahah :lol:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM

SHEILA?! I thought I stuffed you in a hole on the other side of 377 and left you there, how'd you get out?! :icon_rofl:

Yes, makes sense since there are 18 folks participating, just making sure 18 of each focus dark/light and then the reverse.

GEEE WHIZ! It was cold out this morning and I'm out in the COUNTRY w/no city/cement and pavement around to heat up the place! Next to the lake and 3 ponds here IT'S COLD! Ran back in and put my SWEATS on DANG!:lol: Same here, gonna have to hurry up and finish some quilts to keep warm with! I'm going to do a couple of them w/flannel and a high poly loft for batting and then no-pill fleece for backing, THAT should keep me warm while I have my coffee on the front porch every morning at sunrise!:lol:

You have a good one, too! :icon_hug:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
36 blocks but they are 18 SETS. a set is 1 block of each colorway so is 2 blocks which total 36 blocks. white focus or a light cream is good :)

:lol:my leg keeps getting longer and longer .......... hahahahahahah :lol:

I don't get it?:icon_beuj: Why is your leg getting longer, someone pullin it? If they are I missed the pull ... :icon_rolleyes:

Texsam
October 5th, 2010, 08:30 PM

SHEILA?! I thought I stuffed you in a hole on the other side of 377 and left you there, how'd you get out?!

This is why I was missing! I told you she's the :icon_crazy: one. It's dark and scary out there! :icon_scared::icon_sniff:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 5th, 2010, 09:35 PM
SHEILA?! I thought I stuffed you in a hole on the other side of 377 and left you there, how'd you get out?!

This is why I was missing! I told you she's the :icon_crazy: one. It's dark and scary out there! :icon_scared::icon_sniff:

:icon_whistle:

janluna
October 5th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Welcome home you two! I missed you! Say prayers for Laura please. She's really sick and I'm worried for her. Thanks. Make her laugh. It's the best medicine I'm told. Love you both, Jan