PDA

View Full Version : Slow Site

Lindagie
September 20th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Don't know if this is where to post, but it seems the site is EXTREMELY slow since it was changed. Is it just me or is there a bigger issue with the site?

Jean Sewing Machine
September 20th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I've noticed it on my iPad but not on my laptop. Don't know why.

Patrice
September 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I've noticed it on my iPad but not on my laptop. Don't know why.
That is weird. It is very fast on my IPad and very slow on my Mac

Musical_Starling
September 20th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I've noticed it since last night. And every now and again when I post, I get the prompt that tells me the site is trying to get me to leave the page and I have the option to leave the page or stay. Very weird. I'm using my PC and Firefox. Al! Help! lol

HandsOffItsMine
September 20th, 2012, 05:27 PM
It has been very slow since Al moved the domain...iPad, laptop, desktop...it don't matter for me...slooooooowwww

madampolo
September 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
The change has been overall very bad. I cannot mark the forums read, so now I have pages and pages of "new posts". I, too, have had trouble at times accessing things. It just gets stuck.

BillNye
September 20th, 2012, 08:13 PM
sorry everyone, I'm working to get another node added, we should be up and kicking soon!

CrazyMtnLady
September 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Well as long as your are not UP AND KICKING ME that will be fine. I really am luckily not having any problems. Just would like to see a birthday list at the top of the page instead of at the bottom... I keep forgetting to scroll all the way down before hitting the NEW POSTS button. And we need the Community Button back for the members list.

bkthomas
September 20th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I've noticed it since last night. And every now and again when I post, I get the prompt that tells me the site is trying to get me to leave the page and I have the option to leave the page or stay. Very weird. I'm using my PC and Firefox. Al! Help! lol

Dee, that happens to me sometimes too when I click - post quick reply - just click on leave page and your comment will be posted!

Poppytree
September 21st, 2012, 06:21 AM
I find the forum is fine - maybe even a bit quicker but as for the main shop site????!!!!!! very, very slow.
Hopefully that is is hand and will be working fine soon.

rebeccas-sewing
September 21st, 2012, 07:29 AM
Yep! It's really slow for me as well.

Bubby
September 21st, 2012, 08:53 AM
I'm finding it quite slow also. It seems a bit better today than it was right after the rebuild.

Jess1377
September 21st, 2012, 09:12 AM
Dee, that happens to me sometimes too when I click - post quick reply - just click on leave page and your comment will be posted!

That is happening still for me too. The site has been acting slow for sure.