PDA

View Full Version : Too tired to quilt

sally
September 23rd, 2010, 12:35 AM
:icon_bored:I had a very mentally exhausting day at work today and now I just want to go to bed and it is only 8:30. No one home right now as hubby at work so I thought I would say good night to my quilting friends. We have heard of the tooth fairy. I wonder if there is a quilting fairy so that in the morning I awake and find all my Christmas blocks done...:lol:

Good night!

pdjewelrylady
September 23rd, 2010, 01:42 AM
LOL those would be quilting christmas elves! but i imagine they are busy making toys ........ sweet dreams! :)

NM Lady
September 23rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
I completely understand. Went to bed at 8:30pm last night. My get up and go is gone this week.

LynneLeavell
September 23rd, 2010, 10:06 AM
I completely understand. It has taken me a month in a half to finish one quilt. Ok not completely finished still have to put borders on . Need to cut out start and finish the other quilt by and get the borders on the one I have almost finished by next Saturday (October 2). Between work and grandchildren I have no energy this week.

Good Luck.

Lynne

patticakes
September 23rd, 2010, 11:46 AM
:icon_bored:I had a very mentally exhausting day at work today and now I just want to go to bed and it is only 8:30. No one home right now as hubby at work so I thought I would say good night to my quilting friends. We have heard of the tooth fairy. I wonder if there is a quilting fairy so that in the morning I awake and find all my Christmas blocks done...:lol:

Good night!

I completely understand Sally! Came home from work alittle early with a terrible headache and thought i could catch a nap before fixing a quick dinner and then sew some stars, but instead came home to a house full of dinner guests my BF invited over! Now, they are his family so I am never upset to see them, especially little Frankie, but there went my evening of relaxing plans! None of the block-sewing Christmas elves showed up last night while I was sleeping either!
Hopefully tonight we will both have some energy!
Patti

janluna
September 23rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Has anyone talked to Bridgett or shelia, or should I say rocky mountain horse mama, and texsam. They must really be busy making star blocks for the swap. I miss them.

middlesis1966
September 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
Has anyone talked to Bridgett or shelia, or should I say rocky mountain horse mama, and texsam. They must really be busy making star blocks for the swap. I miss them.

I was wondering the same Jan. I know Shelia say that shes trying to slow down on her cop time. She sure did. Ive seen a few posts from Bridgette. They sure have been busy little beavers, lol.

Texsam
September 23rd, 2010, 11:03 PM
Wow what was the deal with yesterday! I went to bed early too! :icon_beuj:

Texsam
September 23rd, 2010, 11:08 PM
I was wondering the same Jan. I know Shelia say that shes trying to slow down on her cop time. She sure did. Ive seen a few posts from Bridgette. They sure have been busy little beavers, lol.

Hey girls!!

Okay I've been staying off and I miss ya'll :icon_sniff: So I'll be stopping by more often to chat it up. Man a lot of new people have joined! Yeah! I bet the next block swap is huge! :icon_eek:

janluna
September 24th, 2010, 12:11 AM
oh gosh I hope not, I can't do no 36 blocks! But I did miss you shelia!! Welcome back
Hugs, Jan