PDA

View Full Version : Did your Hubby wear a Kilt at your Wedding?

bkthomas
September 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
When I first joined a few months ago, there was a member who posted wedding pics and her Groom was wearing a Kilt.
I cannot figure out who that was - is it one of our regular peeps? Can any one tell me? Thank You!

K. McEuen
September 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Maybe KiltedQuilter? Who hasn't been around much lately.

Sandy Navas
September 15th, 2012, 08:25 PM
That wasn't the picture of the Scotsman sitting next to Queen Elizabeth, was it?

bkthomas
September 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM
That wasn't the picture of the Scotsman sitting next to Queen Elizabeth, was it?

Oh Sandy! What are we going to do with you?! I am thinking maybe it was Trish Green aka AliasLaceyGreen but her albums are not showing pics very well.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM
If you want a pattern to make one, I have one with the Jacobean jacket, and kilt in one. Let me know if you want the pattern company and I'll look it up for you. I was going to go into kilt making before quilt making, we had an Irish store in our town, but it didn't last long.

aliaslaceygreen
September 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I think it was me! I believe I posted a photo of our wedding day on our anniversary...

aliaslaceygreen
September 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?9343-Friday-is-here&p=116189#post116189 And BKTHOMAS, Wow... I am impressed that you recalled it... (he does have nice legs, doesn't he??)

I don't know whats up with the album, but here you go...

bkthomas
September 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?9343-Friday-is-here&p=116189#post116189 And BKTHOMAS, Wow... I am impressed that you recalled it... (he does have nice legs, doesn't he??)

I don't know whats up with the album, but here you go...

Yes Yes Yes!!!! This is the pic I remember!!! Thank You Trish!!! ....and Jean, no thanks, I just remembered this picture and wanted to figure out who it was now that I know you all a little better!