PDA

View Full Version : Which way did she go?

Sandy Navas
September 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Has anyone seen one of my Secret Sisters for the SHHHHHHHHHH! Group? I am on the look-out for someone who calls herself Donna. I understand she only checks in very infrequently and is in pain and has a surgery scheduled. Where, oh where is she. She claims she is in Pennsylvania but I'm not sure. Has anyone seen her. Can you tell me what she looks like? I am on a very SECRET mission to locate her and find out everything I can about her. So, if you know her please let her know she's on my list and I must know all about her . . . does she like to have fun? What is her favorite color? Does she like Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall? Does she collect empty egg cartons or something similar? Does she like chocolate? Can she swim? Has she ever been out of the United States? Does she have kids (either human or goats)? Does she live in a house, in a cabin in the woods, or like me and reside under a rock or sometimes floating on a cloud. Where was she born? Where was she raised? Is she over 18? Did she ever dance with the Rockettes? Does she look good in a grass skirt? Does she eat ham and beans? Does she look good in a hat? One piece or two piece, above water or flying high? Who knows this lady other than herself?

DONNA F, PLEASE RESPOND: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?12370-My-favorite-things

Donna F
September 14th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Ok ok ok I'm here. I was drifting on a log in the middle of the milky way eating a pickle while singing in the rain and tapping my toes while dreaming of chocolate bunnies running through a park with an owl flying overhead as a bear was chasing him and a tree fell in forest somewhere.
I'm here!!

Sandy Navas
September 14th, 2012, 10:56 PM
You honestly heard a tree fall?

janluna
September 14th, 2012, 11:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!You guys are too funny!!! But so creative!!! Lord above, I love, love, Love these quilty Sisters! Hugs, Jan L.

Donna F
September 14th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Yea and the bunny was screaming something about the bear and how he needed a bath...

rebeccas-sewing
September 15th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Hahahahahaha! What would we do without the sillys in our lives. Life sure would be boring!

CrazyMtnLady
September 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
28118 Sandy, you always can put a smile on my face.