PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sandy...

Genny
September 14th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Sandy I needed something to put a smile on my face before going to work so I watched your video (For the 3rd time since last night) again and want to "Thank You" for posting the link to it. You've made my day a lot easier!

CrazyMtnLady
September 14th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Sandy can always put a smile on my face. She is a blessing to this forum.

sewbizzy
September 14th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Ditto---Sandy is our favorite smile maker!!!!!

janluna
September 14th, 2012, 11:54 AM
I'll 4th that! Sandy, that video is precious! My Hubby even got misty watching it. He said, "I'm so glad you found this site. What love you have shown one another, that is a blessing!" Have a great day everyone! Hugs, Jan L.:icon_wave:

pcbatiks
September 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Same here Sandy & Daisy........I showed the video to my DH too.......he chuckled at how excited you were & ask where you were from. I had already told him the story of Daisy making Ewenice & where she lives. Thanks for making us smile!

auntiemern
September 14th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Oh yes you did. You made the entire forum smile, and yes cry over the pure excite me we all got to see as you opened dear Ewenice. You are a special lady for sure, and one of the brightest lights of our forum. It was so touching to see your video, and put happiness in all of our hearts.

bkthomas
September 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I sure know what you all mean....Melissa said,"I'm so glad you have this Mom" when I showed her the thread from Cyndi
and I also showed her Sandy's. Told her also that a lot of people said that she had good taste in fabric (and in case you
missed that thread - I had posted the Dresden that I made for her.....

Oh BTW Sandy, I saw a couple of your hubby's other videos - he is a handsome guy - reminds me of my Bill !!!

lilmouse
September 14th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Thank you Sandy for sharing...we were all so anxious to hear your reaction and we actually got to see it! How awesome is that...will be showing it to SO when he gets in!

bkthomas
September 14th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Thank you Sandy for sharing...we were all so anxious to hear your reaction and we actually got to see it! How awesome is that...will be showing it to SO when he gets in!

lilmouse, I get most of the abbreviations, but does SO stand for son?

Sandy Navas
September 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM
lilmouse, I get most of the abbreviations, but does SO stand for son?

SO means Significant Other - in other words, the LOVE OF HER LIFE (lohl) . . . that just means she's been there, done that, got the t-shirt and doesn't need another one.

New York Sue
September 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM
SO means Significant Other - in other words, the LOVE OF HER LIFE (lohl) . . . that just means she's been there, done that, got the t-shirt and doesn't need another one.

LOL. I couldn't have said it better!