PDA

View Full Version : Todays Daily Deal Question?

Sewbee
September 21st, 2010, 02:28 AM
Just saw the Daily Deal for 9/21/10 and I am confused. The Lightning round starts at 8am and then there will be a new deal on the hour for the rest of the day. I know we cannot order more than one deal at a time but can we order multiple different deals all day today as long as we pay the $5 shipping for each of them? Or does the "Limit of one deal per day per customer" apply and we can only order one deal for the whole day and just hope something we like better doesn't show up later? Once the hour is up for a deal and a new deal is posted, does that mean the previous deal has expired and can no longer be ordered?

Sorry, just want to make sure I understand how this works! If I can order more than one deal throughout the day that is cool.....just hard to know when to wait and when to pull the trigger though since the deals are a mystery! OOhhhhh wish I could be around the computer all day....but will have to miss a fair amount of deals this afternoon.
:icon_beuj:

BillNye
September 21st, 2010, 03:38 AM
Hey SewBee, sorry that wasn't completely clear,

I know we cannot order more than one deal at a time but can we order multiple different deals all day today as long as we pay the $5 shipping for each of them? Or does the "Limit of one deal per day per customer" apply and we can only order one deal for the whole day and just hope something we like better doesn't show up later? Once the hour is up for a deal and a new deal is posted, does that mean the previous deal has expired and can no longer be ordered?

You can order as many times as you'd like, you will be charged the $5 flat s&h on each one though. So order as many times as you'd like, but we can't hold orders / refund shipping.

Does that make sense? When the deal changes at the hour, it's free game for everyone again :D

Sewbee
September 21st, 2010, 04:06 AM
OK...thanks BillNye! I think I got it. So each deal today can be ordered for the deal price + $5 Shipping but has to be ordered within its one hour time slot and cannot be carried over or combined with any other deals of the day....right?

If I decide I really like deal #10 for example and would like more than a quantity of one, can I place 2 separate orders for deal #10 and pay $5 shipping for each one or are we limited to a quantity of one only for each deal?

Thanks for your help.....this is sorta like a mystery grab bag event....FUN! :icon_razz:

jrchapman
September 21st, 2010, 06:02 AM
This is exciting but I need to figure out what the time difference is. I may be up at 5am looking for that last deal - I hope it's a good one!

patticakes
September 21st, 2010, 09:58 AM
Hey Bill??? What time zone do you base the daily deal on?? Central??

BillNye
September 21st, 2010, 10:03 AM
yup, we're right in Central Time here in Missouri - CST

ginampls
September 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM
sadly i am broke.... but i love the sale!! do it again.... at the first of the month!!!

shell.scraps
September 21st, 2010, 05:46 PM
If I decide I really like deal #10 for example and would like more than a quantity of one, can I place 2 separate orders for deal #10 and pay $5 shipping for each one or are we limited to a quantity of one only for each deal?

You are still limited to one of each deal...so you could order 1 #10...but only 1....have fun!!