• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janluna
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2009

Laura 108

I got to meet Laura this weekend and her other half. Both of them are the sweetest people. I'm so glad I was blessed with being friends with them. Laura has been in NY and said to tell you all she is having MSQC withdrawal and she can't wait to talk to everyone again. She'll be home by tomorrow for sure. She appreciates everyone saying prayers for her because of the loss of her mom a couple of weeks ago. And also her move down south. Everything happened at once for her. So it has been a lot of stress for the last couple of months. Thank you for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>
  • sally
    Missouri Star
    • Jul 2010

Re: Laura 108

Jan if you here from her again give her our best. So sorry to hear of her loss and troubles. When it rains it pours...
    You are good person Jan and we are blessed to know you!
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

• Laura108
      Batting Beauty
      • Jul 2010

Jan you are wonderful ....I am the blessed one to have got to meet you. Rodney and I loved it ...in fact we both think your an incredible angel. I would of never made it thru my mom's passing if it had not been for your love patience and advice. MSQC is not just a quilting site it forms the friendships that last a lifetime..YOU my dear lady are proof of it. I do also want to say that I have never met anyone that has such great insite as you do...you will always be one of the greatest gifts my life has ever recieved. ....Thank you also to MSQC for making it possible...
      Loves and Hug....
      One Moment at a time

Comment

• middlesis1966
        The Guild President
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Laura108 View Post
        Jan you are wonderful ....I am the blessed one to have got to meet you. Rodney and I loved it ...in fact we both think your an incredible angel. I would of never made it thru my mom's passing if it had not been for your love patience and advice. MSQC is not just a quilting site it forms the friendships that last a lifetime..YOU my dear lady are proof of it. I do also want to say that I have never met anyone that has such great insite as you do...you will always be one of the greatest gifts my life has ever recieved. ....Thank you also to MSQC for making it possible...
        Loves and Hug....
        Wow this is such a cool story. Im its funny how he works. The right people are put there by him for us. Im so glad he sent you Jan.
        Have a blessed day in HIS name!
        PAULA

Comment

• middlesis1966
          The Guild President
          • Jun 2010

Oh and BTW you have to spill the beans on Jan JR posted a pic of a chic on a quilt and Jan giggled thats what she looks like now. So does she really wear a fanny pack, lol.
          Have a blessed day in HIS name!
          PAULA

Comment

• janluna
            Missouri Star
            • Oct 2009

All of you are too sweet. Thank you. And Paula I used to wear a fanny pack when I was a fire fighter and an EMT. I couldn't very well carry a purse. LOL But I do look like that picture. Wrinkled, old, with light blond (from a bottle cause I'm all grey) hair and big glasses. Lol Laura, you are one of the sweetest people I know. Listen everyone, she is kind, amazing, and drop dead gorgeous! And she has been through a rough patch. I am so glad I met her and her other half. He's sweet too and they are made for each other. You just know love when you see it. It falls out his eyes when he looks at her. I was blessed to meet them both. If ever we get the chance to all meet up in MO. you will all fall in love with Laura, I know I did.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

• hillbilly
              Banned
              The Guild President
              • Jun 2010

I am so sorry that you have been through alot Laura...and I had no clue.

Jan, you are a sweetheart!

I do hope we can all meet somehow someday.

Comment

Working...
              X