PDA

View Full Version : Address Book?

bkthomas
September 11th, 2012, 11:39 PM
When I go to my page and click on private messages - to the left I see addresses - my question is how do I start an address book?
I did a search on this subject and there was nothing - does anyone use this or know how?

Madeforyouinma11
September 12th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I went to my page and couldn't find what you were talking about so I'm sorry, I tried but I'm not sure. Will be curious to see though.

Sandy Navas
September 12th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I think Kathy was sending us on a wild goose chase because I can't find it either. Isn't Utah a dry state?

bkthomas
September 12th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I think Kathy was sending us on a wild goose chase because I can't find it either. Isn't Utah a dry state?

Oh Sandy!!!! ....and mooning me too!!!

Now go to your page...then click on Private Messages....now look to the left.....I have to give step by step instructions?

bkthomas
September 12th, 2012, 10:42 AM
When I go to my page and click on private messages - to the left I see addresses - my question is how do I start an address book?
I did a search on this subject and there was nothing - does anyone use this or know how?

I guess not!!!

bkthomas
September 12th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Well OK with a little help from my friends (Sandy N.) I have discovered that I am an Idiot!!! I created a folder and titled it "addresses" (wish I had at least capitalized the A)
But I do not know how to put Addresses in there, so I lose addresses and have to ask other members "Do you have so and so's address so I can send them something with-out their
knowing! Oy-yoy-yoy!!!!

janluna
September 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Kathy, you are not an idiot! I don't understand everything I see online either. However Sandy's post made me laugh out loud, and your post back to her was just as funny, thus proving you are not an idiot! And you have a good sense of humor. Hugs, Jan L.

bkthomas
September 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Kathy, you are not an idiot! I don't understand everything I see online either. However Sandy's post made me laugh out loud, and your post back to her was just as funny, thus proving you are not an idiot! And you have a good sense of humor. Hugs, Jan L.

Again, Thank You Jan!!! I am not an Idiot I am not an Idiot I am not an Idiot

RiverMomm
September 12th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Thank goodness! I have been trying to figure out the address book thing since you posted. I can TOTALLY see how that folder thing happened! I didn't know we could do folders until I played around looking for the address book. Guess I needed a little push to look around and learn a bit about how this site is set up.

There are times when it takes me much too long to figure things out on this site (-my issue-not the site's issue) and thought, well, darn, another thing I am not seeing easily. It took me a day to relearn how to change my avadar! I did it once, and when I went back a few months later, hmmmm, now how do I do this?

Well OK with a little help from my friends (Sandy N.) I have discovered that I am an Idiot!!! I created a folder and titled it "addresses" (wish I had at least capitalized the A)
But I do not know how to put Addresses in there, so I lose addresses and have to ask other members "Do you have so and so's address so I can send them something with-out their
knowing! Oy-yoy-yoy!!!!

auntiemern
September 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM
You are not an idiot. Just had a blonde moment (although I know you are not blonde). However I am blonde and have these moments frequently. I prefer to call them a brain f*rts. Cuz really I am not just your average 'dumb blonde'. Like to consider myself, highly evolved, lol.