PDA

View Full Version : hill billy

ginampls
September 20th, 2010, 10:14 AM
okay, i got a post from a friend here that Hillbillys husband is in hospital. he is very sick. to show support for her. i have lit a candle for morning devotions. prayer is a powerful thing.

i pray for healing and strength to Hillbilly and her family. amen... blessed be.

please up load candles for hillbilly, she need it now!

One Candle burns add your to show Hillbilly we love her. when she see how much we care by giving her a candle it could give her strength.

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 10:26 AM
How do I do that? I don't have a camera? But my prayers are sure with the family. Thanks Gina.

NM Lady
September 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
My prayers are with hillbilly and her family.

Lola2Ace
September 20th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I am so glad she finally got him to go for some medical help.
My prayers are with the family for sure.
Hillbilly, I sure wish I was closer than 8 hrs. away to give you some help and support!
Lola

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I am so glad she finally got him to go for some medical help.
My prayers are with the family for sure.
Hillbilly, I sure wish I was closer than 8 hrs. away to give you some help and support!
Lola
Me too. If I was close I'd be there already. But let's not forget the power of prayer. We are there giving strength to her and healing to Jerry.

Dragonfly
September 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
My prayers are flying across the ocean on the wings of angels, my love and best wished to Hillbilly and her hubby.

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Has anybody heard from Hillbilly today? Just wondered what the update was and if they found out for sure what's wrong.

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 06:12 PM
How do I do that? I don't have a camera? But my prayers are sure with the family. Thanks Gina.

() Here is my candle. Crude but there none the less!
| |
| |
| |

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Hillbilly was on FB and she said that she thinks Jerry will be home today. I'm waiting to hear if it was in fact diabetes. I'll let you know if she contacts me. If not she will probably post something herself. Thanks for all the prayers. Hugs, Jan

middlesis1966
September 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the update Jan. Tonya and her family are in my prayyers.

Lisaau
September 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM
((((((((((((hillbilly and family)))))))))))))))))

Texsam
September 20th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I hope everything is okay with hillbilly's husband. I will keep them in my thoughts.

sally
September 20th, 2010, 08:51 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with Hillbilly, her husband and the rest of her family!

Shauna

janluna
September 20th, 2010, 09:08 PM
You are all such good people. I love this forum!

Virginia
September 20th, 2010, 11:45 PM
lots of light and positive vibration from Brasil!
Sending you the Christ the Redeemer.
hugs, Virginia

craftyladysam
September 21st, 2010, 12:46 AM
(((((((((Hillbilly))))))))) Wish we all could be there to give you support! You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers!!

()
l
l my candle

Laura108
September 21st, 2010, 05:42 PM
Hey Girl....Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all is going to be okay. Sorry I have been MIA went to New York and see my girls....and YEAHHHHH i met Jan.....she is incredible...Even more wonderful in person :)
Hugs and Love,
Laura

Pinky
September 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Hugs to you and your husband Hillbilly. Hope things are okay. Pinky

Laura108
September 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hillbilly was on FB and she said that she thinks Jerry will be home today. I'm waiting to hear if it was in fact diabetes. I'll let you know if she contacts me. If not she will probably post something herself. Thanks for all the prayers. Hugs, Jan

Jan and Hillybilly ....are you on facebook? I have it too...lets add each other??

hillbilly
September 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
You guys brought tears to my eyes this morning as I read this thread! Candles, prayers, you are the best and I've missed you all.

I have a friend that drove 6 hours to help me out yesterday, and she will be here until tomorrow, so today you won't hear from me much.

Here is what happened...

Friday night Jerry and I had to go up to church to help it get ready for the town's fall festival. Jerry was given a poster board and asked to write, "Tractor show" on it. He couldn't do it. He didn't know how to spell tractor or anything. Then, on the way home, he got lost. When I finally got him to bed, he slept 16 hours straight, I woke him up, he was up for 1 hour and slept 7 more hours straight. I woke him up, he was awake two hours this time, and then slept another 16 hours straight. At this point I gave him threats that I would call 911 and have an ambulance take him to the hospital. It didn't work. So, I threatened to call his mom. He got up and got dressed and let me take him at that point.

The hospital time was very stressful because they took until yesterday morning to tell me what was wrong. He suffered a minor stroke brought on by diabetes. They also discovered hypo-thyroidism. He has a whole passel of medical problems. He had colon cancer 9 years ago. From that he got Hep C. He has a diseased gall bladder. Diabetes. And now he has to be careful of a stroke. I have a feeling this baby and I have a long road ahead of us where his daddy is concerned. But, as long as I can convince him to stay on top of things, and with some getting our knees dirty (prayer) he will be fine. God just gave him a wake up call.

Well, my friend and the baby are awake. I will be back tomorrow, but no promises before then.
:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug: