PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Tomorrow!

madampolo
September 8th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I have been counting down the days until we go on our cruise tomorrow. My hubby has been helping me do so. Each day he has been posting the number of days left to wait. Each day is different. For instance, day 3 was written on the condensation of the shower glass. Day 2 was represented by an arrangement of empty soda cans. Day 1 was the best! This morning, I awoke to 18 different 1's taped all over the kitchen where I had to find them - in a cereal bowl, in the fridge, on the peanut butter jar, all over. I collected them all for you to see. Now I know we leave tomorrow!!!!!

I haven't been quilting much at all this last month. My king quilt is 1/2 quilted, and the third quarter is on the quilt frame. My Day and Night quilt needs one more border added. I think I just needed a month's break, and this week's cruise will help, too. Then, back to quilting!

Claire Hallman
September 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Have a fantastic time, enjoy the Magic.
Have you been on the roll call for your cruise on Cruise Critic? It is a wonderful resource and way to meet people you will cruise with. It is a bit late now I guess but next time you should take a look. They have a way to put a count down clock on your signature and it will tell you how many days, hours, minutes and seconds until you sail.
If you run into Janet or Bill Alongi at the terminal tell then Claire and Al said HI. They work there for Carnival and for some others, too.

bkthomas
September 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Have fun Joyce!!! You deserve it! Can hardly wait to see you day and night quilt!!!

CrazyMtnLady
September 8th, 2012, 11:19 AM

Have a marvelous time on your cruise and take lots of pictures to share with the whole class.

madampolo
September 8th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Will do, Claire! I am sorry I didn't know about the count down clock.

lilmouse
September 8th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Enjoy yourself and have a great time....you know we are going to want to hear all about it when you get back! Have lots of fun!

Sandy Navas
September 8th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Pictures, pictures, pictures - oh, and eat for me, okay?

But, most of all: HAVE FUN!!!

Madeforyouinma11
September 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Have a great trip! Take lots of pics, and be safe!

Jess1377
September 8th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Oh congrats and have FUN!! Your DH is such a sweetie to do that :) Such a cute thing to do.

nurrsey
September 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Have a great time!!

carolv
September 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Here's hoping for smooth sea's. Have fun.

Lenie
September 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Have a lot of fun, and please, share some of it with us!

Ginny B
September 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Have a wonderful time Joyce. Can't wait to hear all about it -- and see some pictures too.

Happy sailing.

Ginny B

Winniesfriend
September 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I am so jelous, enjoy your cruise and your time away from quilting.

pcbatiks
September 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Hope you both have a great time on the cruise! Relax and have fun!

K. McEuen
September 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Hope you have fun. Sounds like your hubby is really excited about going.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I'll bet I'm not the only one just a wee bit jealous! But I hope you have a great time, and can r and r from your king size quilt!

HandsOffItsMine
September 8th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Enjoy the time together and have a safe trip!

auntiemern
September 8th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Have good time. Only way I am ever gonna get to go on a cruise is it they build a bass lake on the ship, and DH can take his bass boat, lol