PDA

View Full Version : Kitten

brook
September 7th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Hi there, I thought I'd show you my new kitten named Calli. She's about 3 months old. Wherever I am she is. She does all of the kitten things but she also fetches, which seems really funny. She likes to put her play toys at my feet when she wants to play. : )

Jean Sewing Machine
September 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
She's darling! I love playful cats!

HandsOffItsMine
September 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Calli is cute, maybe she things she's a dog? Our Cocoa was that way, loved to fetch paper balls. :D

RiverMomm
September 7th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Purrrrrrty kitty! She looks like she will be the queen of quilts.

nurrsey
September 7th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I have had 2 cats now that like to play fetch....their favorites were wadded up pipe cleaners....I would throw and they would go run and get it and we would repeat the process, over and over and over and over lol. Have fun with her she is precious!!

K. McEuen
September 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM
She's a cutie. My sister had a persian that liked to fetch. His favorite was the cellophane off a cigarette package. He'd steal them off people's cigs if they laid the package down.

quiltingtrish
September 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM
She is adorable. We had a huge cat that like to bat at things. And bring us really long sticks. Put them right at the front door like they would do to a mouse.

Hugs,

dwil23
September 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
So sweet! I LOVE kittens - they are the best quilting helpers ever.

auntiemern
September 8th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Adorable. I had a cat one time that would come when I called her no matter how far away she was. The dogs would tree her, and she would jump down in my arms and never once scratched me doing it. Maybe if hubby goes b4 me I might get another one, but right now have sworn off all pets since losing my Husky.

bkthomas
September 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Awww....she's Beautiful! Have fun with her and Thanks for sharing!!!!

phoots
September 8th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Beautiful!! I had 3 calicos once!! I love them!!

Pam in Vegas

rebeccas-sewing
September 8th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Awww! She is super cute! I had a calico named Pumpkin. She was a love and very much a lap cat. She played the piano! She'd sit on the bench and tap the keys with her paw. She could also be very ferocious! I tried to introduce another cat to keep her company and she turned into a vicious lioness! I had to give the new cat back to it's owner. He wasn't too happy about that but there was nothing I could do. She also lead an attack on my mom's German Shepherd according to my mother. Mom said the group was sitting around the corner to the living room and all of a sudden they came zooming into the room right toward Sabrina (the dog) with Pumpkin in the lead. One time I was taking a Siamese kitten to my sister as a surprise. Pumpkin was not happy about this kitten coming into my apartment. She was hissing and growling. The next day when I came home from work I found Pumpkin on my bed with the kitten. She was letting the kitten try to nurse her! I couldn't believe my eyes. I always wondered how it went so quickly from one extreme to the other. Hahaha! With me she was an absolute love! Have fun with your new kitty! Post more pics as she grows, please.

Blondie
September 8th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Colleen, she is gorgeous! I had a pretty lil calico years ago. Her name was Decal. I know you will enjoy years with this loving friend.

mimi9411
September 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Very cute!!!!!!

quilter.martha
September 8th, 2012, 08:59 AM
What a sweetie! I've always wanted a calico--they are so pretty. But, I love my 2 black kitties. They are almost 6 months old now and are still so playful and fun. They have brought so much joy into my life.

CrazyMtnLady
September 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM
She is adorable. Looks like my cat Smokey that I had when I lived in New York.

Jess1377
September 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
*Squee* She is such an adorable little cutie! !

madampolo
September 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
She is so cute! Marilyn, you should get another dog or cat. I know it is hard to lose a pet, but there will be room in your heart for another one!

lilmouse
September 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Calli is gorgeous and so is the quilt she is sitting on....they are so cute....already have one parrot and a puppy, no more animals here...so says "the boss". She is adorable...happy for you!

Genny
September 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Calli is so pretty!

sewmuchjan
September 8th, 2012, 07:05 PM
AAAWWWWW she is a cutie!!! :)