PDA

View Full Version : This site is so addicative

Lisaau
September 16th, 2010, 12:20 AM
I love this site l think l've become addicated hahaha ... I try to stay away and go cold turkey but it just keeps calling my name.

Texsam
September 16th, 2010, 12:24 AM
... I try to stay away and go cold turkey but it just keeps calling my name.

Nah not gonna happen :icon_heh: just come on over to the quilty side with the rest of us! :lol:

Do you hear it calling???

hillbilly
September 16th, 2010, 12:26 AM
I haven't been able to get on all day because of my sick little guy and that has been hard. I've missed everyone!

NM Lady
September 16th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Yes, it is addicative. I try to stay off of it while I'm at work and find myself rushing home at lunch to see what has happened since the morning.

Everyone have a blessed night!

pdjewelrylady
September 16th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Liiiiiiiiiiii sssssssss aaaaaaaaa come quilt with us! lol :lol:

Laura108
September 16th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Very addictive....Im going to New York to see my girls...and sighs...I will miss the daily deals and the chat :(.
Hillbilly I hope your baby gets better quick...I love your site too and on the way to New York will be hand quilting your metamorphis ...I really like that pattern. TY
Hugs and love Jan....cant wait to meet you in person this weekend :)
Have a great few days ladies ....sew happy :)

Lisaau
September 16th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Is very sorry hilbilly has a problem with her noodle and her needle not co-operating together with her fingers.......... hehee that just cracked me up

Lisaau
September 16th, 2010, 05:23 AM
SSSSSS uuuuuu zzzzz iiiii ..............I'm trying but l'm very ssssslllooowwwwwww !!!!!!

pdjewelrylady
September 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
hahahahahahahahahha :lol:

jrchapman
September 16th, 2010, 01:24 PM
It's the only thing that gets me thorugh the boring days of photocopying and cup-of-tea making at work.

janluna
September 16th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I love this site too. It's the first and last page I go to. I have it as my homepage...Yep I'm addicted!
See you soon Laura!

pdjewelrylady
September 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM
I just realized I spend more time here than on facebook anymore!!

Hey Allen - how about an interactive "Quiltville" game? hahahahahahahahahahah NO!