PDA

View Full Version : Another grandaughter update...

Genny
August 26th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Meg came over to spend the evening with us. It was such a great night and even though she took over her grandpa's couch for the evening grandpa was fine with it. We all sat down to a plate of scrambled eggs (one of the few things she can eat) and enjoyed each others company. She talked and laughed and even though she wore out fast she seems to be improving daily. We talked a lot about all the events that took place Monday afternoon and she remembers a lot of it. She even said she can remember some of the Life Flight and how bumpy it was. Shes lost about 15 lbs since her first surgery which was about 11 days ago and is quite pleased about that! What a way to lose weight!!! All in all it was a great night. :icon_bigsmile:

K. McEuen
August 26th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Glad to hear she is mending nicely. With all the trouble she had, makes me glad I had mine out when I was 4.

madampolo
August 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Great news! I am so glad she is recovering fast.

Bubby
August 26th, 2012, 02:48 AM
So glad eating again and feeling better. :)

bkthomas
August 26th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Oh, that is soooo good to hear!

Musical_Starling
August 26th, 2012, 05:19 AM
That is great news! :) Hopefully it won't be long before all of the trouble is just a distant memory!

rebeccas-sewing
August 26th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks for updating us! I've been wondering how she's doing. Sounds like all is progressing well.

Patrice
August 26th, 2012, 07:26 AM
That's great genny

CrazyMtnLady
August 26th, 2012, 09:58 AM
so glad she is doing better. It scarey to think I still have my tonsils @ 58 years old.

MRoy
August 26th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the update Genny! I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. I don't think I want to try her weight loss method anytime soon!

Genny
August 26th, 2012, 10:49 AM
so glad she is doing better. It scarey to think I still have my tonsils @ 58 years old.

I still have mine at 61 and if they try to take mine out they're going to have a fight on their hands!

Sandy Navas
August 26th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the update, Genny. I'm certainly glad Megan is on her way to recovery. Such a very scarey time - so scarey.

pcbatiks
August 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Genny, So happy to hear Megan is doing better now! I know you all enjoyed your evening together!

lilmouse
August 26th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I am so happy she is doing well; she is going to tire easy for awhile...not my preferred method of weight loss either....wouldn't recommend it to anyone...but it does happen....so happy for everyone....just make sure she takes her time to recover fully and not rush it!