PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You note from Brandon.

RFREE
August 25th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Here is a copy of the thank you note from Brandon.
8-24-12
I just wanted to take time to thank everyone who had a hand in making my quilts and pillows come together. They turned out GREAT and I couldnít have bought or found something that I liked and that fit me anywhere!!! I was so surprised. Not only to receive these things but also for where the pieces came from, the stories that were told, the notes that were written, and the meaning behind it all. These are things Iíll cherish FOREVER!!!
Thanks again,
Brandon

Jean Sewing Machine
August 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
That is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! And so glad he liked everything so well. Give Brandon a hug from me the next time your see him! Is he going to go to college?

MRoy
August 25th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I got goosebumps reading Brandon's note. Tell him we're very proud of him and blessed to have been able to do this for him!

Sandy Navas
August 25th, 2012, 10:41 AM
I had tears well up in my eyes.

K. McEuen
August 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Great note from a great kid.

GrammaBabs
August 25th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... THIS is what this forum is all about!!!!! Simple as that!!:D

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Tell him it was our pleasure next time you see him!

auntiemern
August 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Rhonda, please tell Brandon that we were all happy to contribute to such a wonderfully special young man. This is what makes me proud to be a part of this forum.

Blondie
August 25th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Just wish I could be there to give our Brandon a big hug, but I know that you have all our bases covered in that dept. Rhonda. This has really made my day!

Bubby
August 25th, 2012, 08:07 PM
What a sweet note from a sweet guy! God Bless him!

RFREE
August 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM
That is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! And so glad he liked everything so well. Give Brandon a hug from me the next time your see him! Is he going to go to college?
Yes Jean he is taking online classes and attending a local college here at home.Now that his mom is retired she drives him back and forth.

SuzyQue
August 25th, 2012, 09:16 PM
What a great ending to a very sweet project! Thanks for sharing!

RFREE
August 25th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... THIS is what this forum is all about!!!!! Simple as that!!:D

I'll second that 100%.Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside huh?

SuzyQue
August 25th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Warm and fuzzy inside and drippy and wet with tears outside!

RFREE
August 25th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Rhonda, please tell Brandon that we were all happy to contribute to such a wonderfully special young man. This is what makes me proud to be a part of this forum.
MEEEEEEE TOOOOOO!!!:)

RFREE
August 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Warm and fuzzy inside and drippy and wet with tears outside!
Yeaaaa Don't cha love it!!!

EsGrandma
August 25th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Rhonda, thanks so much for the note and for coordinating all of this -Brandon is super special and we were thrilled to be able to help you make him soooo happy! Linda