PDA

View Full Version : My Early Birthday Gift

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 04:40 AM
For my BDay at the end of the month my SO got me a little female Brishon Fraize....and I brought her home tonight....she is just so cute...wish I could post pictures...but don't have a clue anymore....know I posted some a long time ago but have forgotten how.....anyway she's a little bit bigger than my hand and is all white....this breed doesn't shed so requires a lot of grooming...she's irresistible!
Thanks for letting me share my good news on here....I love this forum!

janluna
August 25th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Oh Lil, how wonderful! Happy Birthday Sweetie. This is a gift that gives and gives, LOVE!! I'm looking at Cavapoos. They are adorable too. And little enough for me to pick up and cuddle. I am so excited for you. What are you going to name her? It has to be special. My cousin had that breed and they were the sweetest babies. Happy, Happy Birthday and congratulations on making another trip around the Sun! Hugs, Jan L.

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Aww, what a nice gift! I don't have any dogs, but I have two cats, and there is no love like the love of an animal, especially dogs! Dogs have owners while cats have staff lol Enjoy the little furball!

Oh, and to post pictures, there's a little icon that looks kinda like a picture of a tree, just click on that and it will allow you to upload pictures straight from your computer :) On my screen it's third from the right just above the box I'm typing in

I almost forgot: Happy Early Birthday!! :D

Sandy Navas
August 25th, 2012, 10:01 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I thought I knew what the puppies looked like but did a search just to be certain. At the bottom of the first page of google images there is a clipped puppy - and if you look at the page it is from a LOST ad. The dog in the picture wasn't LOST - she just happened to look in the mirror and she RAN AWAY (don't blame her). These dogs are way too cute to shave their hair off - I'd run away, too.

Lisaau
August 25th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday mousie squeak squeak !!!!...sets out a small plate of freshly made cheese for mousie

MRoy
August 25th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Congratulations! That is a cute breed...I think it's cutest when left "natural". Enjoy loving your new furbaby!

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Thank you ladies....she is really young yet...almost too young to train...she slept pretty good last night....only had me up every two hours...she is eating her food and drinking her water....sleeps quite a bit...I will leave her natural...her name is "Sassy" just like me! I tell my customers (I am a waitress) when they ask how I feel I almost always tell them I'm feeling sassy today! Her original owner has been using the name on her for a couple of weeks....they gave her to me early because everyone in the house was getting too attached to her! I made her a huge pillow out of flannel and filled it with left over scrap batting and fabric....she sleeps next to it instead of on it....she's so cute!

rebeccas-sewing
August 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM
What a way to celebrate your birthday! A new pup in the house! How wonderful. Happy, Happy birthday!!!

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Thank you ladies...it is fun...also time consuming...she is only 6 weeks old but weaned from Momma for biting....she is eating and drinking and what follows...lol

bobw103
August 25th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Ohhhh...happy birthday to you and what a nice gift to yourself! You really do need to figure out how to post pics- I have to see that little baby!
Bobbi

Bubby
August 25th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Bishons are too cute for word!!! Enjoy your new baby! Have you named her?

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM
My girlfriend took a picture of Sassy and tagged it in Facebook; somehow we managed to move it here as my avatar...so my avatar is my new baby girl....Sassy!

bkthomas
August 25th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Awww...too cute! Happy Birthday!

sewmuchjan
August 25th, 2012, 09:02 PM
AWWWW Happy Brithday to you Susie and Welcome Home Sassy!!!!!

Puppy hugs to you both,
Jan G.

CrazyMtnLady
August 26th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday. I know you are going to spoil her with love.

pcbatiks
August 26th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Aww, what a nice gift! I don't have any dogs, but I have two cats, and there is no love like the love of an animal, especially dogs! Dogs have owners while cats have staff lol Enjoy the little furball!

Oh, and to post pictures, there's a little icon that looks kinda like a picture of a tree, just click on that and it will allow you to upload pictures straight from your computer :) On my screen it's third from the right just above the box I'm typing in

I almost forgot: Happy Early Birthday!! :D

Dogs have owners while cats have staff....too funny. I've never seen that comment before...too funny!