PDA

View Full Version : Early B-Day Present

RachelMichelle
August 24th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Hey Ladies,
it's been awhile since I have created a thread and just wanted to say hey.

I think I may have the best boyfriend in the world, he is taking me to M*QC tomorrow for an early birthday present to me! (After I have to sit through his golf fitting appointment that could take up to 3 hours, of course.) I will have to share with you what I get and some of the projects I have done but haven't taken a pictures of or just haven't put up yet, haha.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

K. McEuen
August 24th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Happy early birthday and enjoy your trip.

Now, exactly what is a golf fitting appointment? The only thing I can think of is that he is being measured for a set of custom clubs? If so, I hope he has some money left over for your shopping spree!

RachelMichelle
August 25th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Im not exactly sure how it works but I think its pretty much what you said Karen. He did already give me the money for my birthday tho so there is no way he can spend it!

buckeyequilter
August 25th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Happy Birthday....and enjoy your trip to MSQC.

sewmuchjan
August 25th, 2012, 12:12 AM
OOOO enjoy and Happy B-Day...That is sooo neat..

Hugs,
Jan G.

Jess1377
August 25th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Have a great birthday and have fun at M*QC!!

pcbatiks
August 25th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Have fun shopping for your birthday...hope you have a happy one!

bkthomas
August 25th, 2012, 01:46 AM
So Happy for you!!! Have a lot of fun and don't forget to ask for your points! (Quilters Cash)

lilmouse
August 25th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Happy early Birthday...enjoy your trip to MSQC...and be sure to post pictures of what you purchase.....inquiring minds want to know.....seriously though...have fun and enjoy your day!

rebeccas-sewing
August 25th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Happy Birthday! Say hi to the MSQC gang from Rebecca!

janluna
August 25th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Have a wonderful, fantastic time on your Birthday! And tell your DBF he's a wonderful person to make such a dream come true. And then tell him, "Jan Luna's Birthday is Feb. 2nd and she is dreaming of Hamilton Missouri, and needs a ride. Of course, he has to come to Western New York to pick me up first. I'll be waiting, and he will know me by the dreamy expression on my old face,and I'll put a red rose in the lapel of my coat. Tell him, I'll even give him gas money! And I'll pack his favorite food to snack on while he drives me west. He won't have to take me home, as I can float home on the very high cloud I will be on, and besides, my packages wouldn't fit in his car. Tell Jenny, Sarah, Natalie, and Al, and Mr. Doan, I'll see them in Feb. Oh, and Rachel, have a very, best, happy birthday! And give your DBF a hug for me, for treating you so nice. I'll see him In Feb. and tell him, it's the first pink house, on the left, exactly 1/4 mile from County Rd. 46. LOL Love you Hon, Have a blast! Hugs, Jan L.

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2012, 05:40 AM
I'm so jealous! lol Unfortunately Missouri is a little too far for me, so I'll just have to stick to online shopping. But if he's feeling really generous in February when he picks up Jan he can cross the border and continue east to Newfoundland and take me too! :icon_giggle:

Happy early Birthday!! :D

Sandy Navas
August 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Happy Early Birthday. You will truly enjoy your visit to Missouri Star.

RachelMichelle
August 27th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks ladies, I had a great time yesterday and walked out well stocked with some things I needed to finish some projects and some things I saw that I "needed" haha. I will have to share with you what I got and show you what quilts come out of it when I work on them. I have quite a few to finish first, lol.

Rachel

dizzyLiz
August 27th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Isn't MSQ closed on Mondays? I thought I read that somewhere...

Madeforyouinma11
August 27th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Isn't MSQ closed on Mondays? I thought I read that somewhere...

Sounds like she went on Saturday.

Madeforyouinma11
August 27th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Thanks ladies, I had a great time yesterday and walked out well stocked with some things I needed to finish some projects and some things I saw that I "needed" haha. I will have to share with you what I got and show you what quilts come out of it when I work on them. I have quite a few to finish first, lol.

Rachel

So glad you had a great time! Did you get to see everyone? Make sure you post pics of all of your treasures! I'm so jealous, but so very happy for you. Happy Birthday!

Bubby
August 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
What a terrific birthday gift! Enjoy M* and remember to takek pictures of everyone and the shop!