PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I feel.....

Divine Daisy
August 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I have sat on this for a couple of days. Sometimes I feel that not only am I from a different country from most people on this forum but a different planet from some.

I try to approach my posts and answers to other's posts with respect and humour. I have had the most amazing support and friendship from people here for which I am always grateful and have said so often. I have only once 'had a go' at someone here and that was in response to an unpleasant post which I knew had hurt the feelings of other forum members.

I often don't 'get' some opinions expressed here, sometimes I disagree quite pasionately but I always think that everyone is entitled to their views on life and the universe and just because I don't agree does not mean that I am right and others are wrong. What I never do is to ridicule someone's post or response to a post in a way likely to hurt or upset. If I have nothing positive to contribute there is no need to respond at all

If my views or humour offend I am prepared to gag one or both..... I am prepared to leave the forum too if that is what is preferred. I will not mention either the post or the person who upset me to this extent by name. It is not the first time this same person has reacted to me in this way but I have always put it down to.......... this or that or whatever. I have now put this person on ignore so I don't see the veiled rudeness anymore but decided that maybe this was the feelings of many and not just one and that if that is the case I would prefer to know.

stitching woman
August 24th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Daisy I am so sorry someone is being unkind to you. I for one I enjoy your posts and the humor with which you approach life. You have had so much to deal with this year that I can't believe someone would add to your stress. Please don't leave us we would miss you so much. Hugs and prayers for both you and Mr. Daisy.

K. McEuen
August 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Sometimes I feel like I'm clueless about what is going on around here. I do know that many times the written word doesn't come across as it was intended, no facial expressions or vocal inflections sometimes make things not come across quite right.

Rest assured, this place wouldn't be the same without you, and I for one would hope that you don't go anyplace anytime soon.

Swedish leo
August 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I am so sorry to here this. I love reading our post and i am holeharted routing (Chering) you and mr Daisy . You brighten my day with your humor. I would hate to se you go. Pleas dont let one bad apple scare you away from the wonderful people that you and i know is here. You are both needen and loved here. Don´t you never forget that!

Big hugs and lots of love

Annika

pcbatiks
August 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Hi Daisy, I agree with everything Bernice (stitching woman) just said. I also appreciate your sense of humor, your post and your approach to life! Your comments have cheered me up and make me laugh quite a few times. I was just thinking the other day that you could probably write a humorous column in a newspaper. :) You really do have a way with words.......and I think most people here get that. I can tell that someone has hurt your feelings and so sorry that has happened..........but please don't leave the forum......all of us would miss you & Mr D. Hope that all of us can make you smile again the way you have done for us so many times! Take Care and know that we always enjoy hearing from you!

twnkeyes
August 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry this is happening. I love your sense of humor, I get it, my husband is from England! Please, don't let one person ruin your relationship with the rest of us. I don't respond to many posts but wanted you to know you would be sorely missed!

Klasien
August 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I am so sorry to read this ms Daisy.

I am from an other country too, and since my country is so close to yours, we might be from the same planet!!
Keep those post coming, keep the pure and great British humor coming, I love your posts and love your blog!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

bobw103
August 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Oh DD- darn it I am sorry this has happened. I too enjoy your posts and your sense of humor, even when times are tough, which they have been for you. Can I just say that if someone felt this way about what I ever said (typed) I would love a PM just letting me know so that I can say...'Ratz I am sorry I didnt mean for it to spew out like that'. I don't know if whoever it was did put foot in mouth or not, but just a thought...
Feel better and know that one sour grape will not spoil the bunch, we wont allow it :)

Sandy Navas
August 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Hey there Lady - sending warm fuzzies and understanding. I, for one, NEED you here. Do not fade into the woodwork - because that would make me cry!!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Oh, my gosh! Life without you and your wonderfully clever and entertaining and poignant and insightful presence on this forum would just not be right! Please know that we are all with you in all of your travails, and we want to be part of your life and be a support system for you during tough times, and be an audience for your creativity, and most of all, KEEP YOU AS A FRIEND! This is a cultural exchange as well as a venue for sharing our creative outlet of quilting, sometimes we don't have a cultural context to understand all that is said. That is one of the joys of the forum, it is a world-wide exchange, and I for one, certainly enjoy getting to know my forum friends from all over the world. Please stay with us, my dear friend.

lilmouse
August 24th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Ms. Daisy, If it was me that upset you; I apologize...I find your sense of humor funny, I enjoy looking at your work and I keep you and Mr. D in my prayers always...I hope it wasn't me; but if it was I sincerely apologize...my sense of humor can be bizarre at times......I love you both; please don't leave

Patrice
August 24th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Daisy So sorry someone has hurt you. We love you here and I always enjoy reading your post and hearing of you and your darling husband

RiverMomm
August 24th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Oh, Ms. Daisy! I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Let me join in the chorus and say-I LOVE your humor, I LOVE your point of views, and I LOOK forward to your posts! You are a talented quilter and I look at your quilts as something I can strive toward (but never reach). If I ever write anything that upsets you, please understand I would never do it on purpose. Sometimes the written word doesn't come across as we mean it. And even more so since we are from different countries or planets.

I have to laugh when you say you feel at times your are from a different planet. There are a lot of days like that for me. I am an American who is living in French Canada. More than once something has been said to me or by me that was totally misunderstood. I told a neighbor once that I would be late coming over because my husband and I were having steaks (think cook out here). She thought I said that my husband and I were having sex-you should have seen her face! We were talking face to face, so I knew right away that she was thinking that I said something strange. Or the time I told the lady who was cutting my hair that I wanted about 2 inches cut off. Yep, you guessed it, she cut my hair so that it was two inches long (oooohhh my! I was more than shocked).

Please stay here, share your funnies, your quilts, your highs and lows, and especially your journey with Mr. Daisy. You are a very important part of this forum.

Live long and prosper!

sewmuchjan
August 24th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Oh Dear Daisy and Mr Daisy don't leave us please please...I am crying cuz I would miss you and your hunk something awful...please stay. I love you both and pray for you both all the time. I love your posts and the things you say..I get a smile or a tear from you, and sometimes I just brake out laughing from the things you say...you lift me up with your "English Sense of Humor" I love it...and your frankness too.

Don't go...

Hugs (((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Jan G.

GrammaBabs
August 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Daisy...Humor is the stuff that makes life worth while.... especially when times are not the smooth journey we wish for.... I ALWAYS look forward to reading something that makes me chuckle... Lord knows,,, i've probably offended a few people around here, but life is short and i'm guessing there are more here that appreciate our "clever writings" , more than don't....Heck... If Sandy can stay (and Me).... we know that life will be a fun ride... Hugs of support from New England.... that's MA.... because i'm not too good at the abbreviation stuff.... (i seem to have trouble with the M's)..... We love you and repect your strength and talent.... Barbara:icon_wave:

bkthomas
August 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Please do not leave - You are Loved!!!!

EnumclawGramma
August 24th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Wow....so that means if it was ME you won't even see this post? I really hope it wasn't me! I LOVE the way you write and the stories you tell of your interaction with Mr. D. I've never found anything you gave posted to be objectionable in the slightest. Absolutely would NOT be the same without you here. You gotta KNOW you're loved here! Right?

dizzyLiz
August 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Daisy,
You simply must not leave, you and Mr. D would break hearts. I'm sorry you were hurt. I know there are bad apples in this world but I truly hope this person simply misunderstood. There is never a excuse to purposely hurt anyone. This forum is so unique for the net...folks come here for love and support.....and to quilt. We're all different.......thats what so great about it. So please, I hope everyone will simply enjoy each other with love and tolerance. How does the saying go....to each his own.....or.......whatever floats your boat....whatever flips your switch.....I could go on forever LOL. You get my point.

I love each and every one of you,
dizzyLiz

pcbatiks
August 24th, 2012, 08:40 PM
[SIZE=5]So Ms Daisy......have we convinced you to stay ??!! [SIZE=5] :D

bec
August 24th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you got your feelings hurt. I agree with Karen "that many times the written word doesn't come across as it was intended, no facial expressions or vocal inflections sometimes make things not come across quite right." I hope that that is the case and that no one intentionally hurt you. I don't think I said anything that would be offensive to you, but if I did, please PM me. I love your post/views and would hate for you to leave. I once was offended by a remark that was made on one of my post, but realize that we don't always come across as intended. Just know that you and Mr. Daisy are loved here and you would be sorely missed.

pcbatiks
August 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Well I did something wrong....sorry about that! Please ignore the [size5]
Here is a do over........

So Ms Daisy...have we convinced you to stay.....I hope so!!

Divine Daisy
August 24th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words I really appreciate it. I am sorry if anyone felt I was being dramatic by posting this, but I was very hurt by what has been happening. thanks again

Loonwatcher
August 24th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. You did the right thing to put this person on ignore. Please don't leave us. We care for you and Mr. d and would miss you dearly.

MRoy
August 24th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Daisy, I enjoy your posts and want you to stay here. You have a way of expressing yourself that is unique. I hope I've not hurt or offended you in any way. If I have, please let me know.

Blondie
August 24th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Oy. Maybe it's the stage of the moon, since this week has seen it's fair share of negative junkola - I agree with karen that sometimes things come across differently online than they would in person. Still, I don't think you were overly dramatic, just hurt. I am hurt for you as well.

Good grief, people! If you have an issue with someone you can always click on a different discussion. If you don't like the discussion, there again, click click. There will always be folks who like to rock a very steady vessel - this being the nicest group of people I have met in the 15 years I have been online. Some people just don't like to see others happy to share their views.

Daisy, my dear Divine sister in quilting. I am hoping that you stay put right here where you belong. Trolls belong under the bridge.

Lonna
August 24th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Ms. Daisy you are not being dramatic by this post. I understand about being hurt by people on forums. I pray that I am not the guilty one I can not think of anything that I may have said. If by chance I did say something please forgive me my Mother taught me that if you can not say something nice then dont say anything at all. I wish you and Mr. D the best.

HandsOffItsMine
August 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
WTH is going on in this Forum? Do we have Trolls entering or what? How can one of our most beloved Friends amongst us be made to feel like she must leave the Forum?!?

Daisy, I love your humor, how you get through what you and Stewart are going through in life. Humor is how Mom and I made it through her "C", then I used it for mine and that's how Don and I make it through the last four years. :)

If our "C" happens to be in body parts that offend folks, they can click out of the thread. Yours are "TaTas" and mine is "Fine China" - it is what it is. We're survivors!

I love you both, Don loves you guys and if we were near you guys, I know we would be getting together. Don't let a few "fuglies" get under your skin, the folks who count love you here on the Forum!

Huggers, Ruby

MRoy
August 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Oy. Maybe it's the stage of the moon, since this week has seen it's fair share of negative junkola - I agree with karen that sometimes things come across differently online than they would in person. Still, I don't think you were overly dramatic, just hurt. I am hurt for you as well.

Good grief, people! If you have an issue with someone you can always click on a different discussion. If you don't like the discussion, there again, click click. There will always be folks who like to rock a very steady vessel - this being the nicest group of people I have met in the 15 years I have been online. Some people just don't like to see others happy to share their views.

Daisy, my dear Divine sister in quilting. I am hoping that you stay put right here where you belong. Trolls belong under the bridge.

Well said Blondie!!

Ginny B
August 24th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Oh, Miss Daisy, I am so sorry you have been hurt. I would like to add my wish that you don't leave to those of all the others that have expressed the same wish.
I am not here that long and don't "know" you as long as others here but I so enjoy reading your posts and hearing about what you and Mr. D are up to and how you are both doing. You would be so missed here. Please stay.

Ginny B

DCM
August 24th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Since there are different thread categories perhaps anyone who doesn't want to read personal stories or opinions should stick to the quilting-only thread headings and those who want to share more of their lives/opinions can share on the non-quilting thread headings. I hope you don't leave the forum -- I really enjoy reading your posts and admire your sense of humor as you travel through difficult times in your life. Please stay!

EsGrandma
August 24th, 2012, 10:07 PM
OMG - I am so sorry that happened that you were so hurt - that is horrible! You are so dear to all of us - we love your way with words - your caring and allowing us to journey with you at this time - we love you and Mr. D. and this forum would not be the same without you - As all of the others have said "please stay!"

Lisaau
August 24th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Jumps in (((((((((Ms Daisies)))))) lap and smoothrs her in kisses and gives her a huge bear hug and says your not going anywhere...........coz we loves you

Debbie MM
August 24th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Please don't leave you give me courage with everything you are going through you still manage to stay upbeat. If you can do it so can I You are not being dramatic (sp ?)

NanaB
August 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Daisy, I pray that it was not me who hurt you. I love you and Mr. D and would hate to see you leave the forum. I admire your strength and stability and talent, and the list goes on and on. I worried that I spoke out of turn when we were chatting about tea that one time and I responded 'why would anyone drink hot tea'. As I said on Thursday, I don't ever deliberately say anything to hurt anyone, but sometimes things do come out wrong and written words don't come out the same as spoken words. Please, please don't leave the forum. It wouldn't be the same without you. My love to you and Mr. D.

sewbizzy
August 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Dear Miss Daisy, I look forward to everything that you post here...
I for one love to see what you make...also I love to hear how you and Mr. Daisy are doing...
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE"
I am sorry too that you have been hurt by hurtful remarks...please consider that we are all different...I know it doesn't give anyone the right to offend...
I am hoping that they did not realize what they have done...
Hugs and blessings

buckeyequilter
August 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I enjoy reading your posts....I don't comment often...but I do enjoy them. :)

Meli
August 25th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Dear, Darling Daisy,
You have wormed your way into my heart. Your sense of humor, your warmth, your courage, and your strength are delightful and refreshing, in my little world, at least. I look forward to your posts, and actively seek yours out. I am sorry that not all feel the same way, and I'm sorry that you've been hurt. This newbie quilter in Utah would certainly miss the Quilting Goddess from Yorkshire if she were to leave.

Meli

kelliedi
August 25th, 2012, 01:45 AM
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS FORUM!!!! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION AND WE LOVE YOU.... AND MR. DAISY TOO!!!!

auntiemern
August 25th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Oh my dear Daisy. It saddens me that someone has hurt you so much that you would even consider leaving your friends here behind. I love your wonderful sense of humor, and am amazed that you even have one with all that is going on. You are so loved on here, and we all care so much for you and Mr. D. Don't leave us. It would break our hearts.

Madeforyouinma11
August 25th, 2012, 02:04 AM
I'm not really even sure which thread, post, or comment was made, because I haven't done much reading today...but everyone has said it all! I've only been here a short time, I try to participate and I don't think I am unkind to anyone, but if I have said something wrong or hurtful, you can be assured it was not intentional and I am sorry. Daisy, I love reading your posts and this forum would be incomplete without you. Please don't leave....

Genny
August 25th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Even though I don't always comment on what you post, I truly do look forward to them and enjoy them. Please don't leave us!

nurrsey
August 25th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I agree with Rubys post earlier....it is what it is. You should not feel made to leave because of some word or words that you choose to use. Stay with us, I love seeing your beautiful self designed quilts and hearing about your husbands progress!

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2012, 02:38 AM
I go to the hospital and stop checking in for a few days and Miss Daisy thinks she needs to leave? What the heck is going on around here? Oh Daisy, you just CAN'T leave! I'm not done drooling over your quilts yet or laughing at both yours and Mr. D's sense of humour :) I know I don't post a whole lot (although sometimes I can't shut up lol) but I do read a lot more than I post and your sense of humour always puts a smile on my face. Please don't go! Just think of it all this way:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/044/778/hatersgonnacat.jpg?1318992465

HandsOffItsMine
August 25th, 2012, 03:07 AM
I go to the hospital and stop checking in for a few days and Miss Daisy thinks she needs to leave? What the heck is going on around here? Oh Daisy, you just CAN'T leave! I'm not done drooling over your quilts yet or laughing at both yours and Mr. D's sense of humour :) I know I don't post a whole lot (although sometimes I can't shut up lol) but I do read a lot more than I post and your sense of humour always puts a smile on my face. Please don't go! Just think of it all this way:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/044/778/hatersgonnacat.jpg?1318992465

Dee, that's how I felt! I took some pain meds for these nagging migraines, slept for some hours, and woke up to Daisy's Thread, which is a backlash along with Blondie's the other day. I do not tolerate Women's cattiness well. Don't like it at all, the Trolls have reared their heads over the last couple of weeks and they must click their way out of here if they cannot be civil!

I do hope that you are healing well and feeling good. :) Prayers and hugs, Ruby

bakermom
August 25th, 2012, 03:25 AM
sorry you feel so hurt Daisy. It does kinda make you step back when someone slaps you down with their comment. I hope you change your mind. we would miss you and Mr. Daisy here.
it is a shame some have to be so critical. it's bad enough we have to deal with them in our everyday lives without having our little community here touched by pettiness.

janluna
August 25th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Alison, I hope it wasn't me who hurt you. If I said anything that upset you, or anyone on this forum, I would leave. If it is me, tell me please. So I can beg forgiveness. Joe and I love your posts and we say prayers everyday for both you and Stewart. I would be devastated if I hurt anyone in anyway. Especially, to make them leave a place where they are so beloved.
If you leave, you would be cutting yourself off from the love and support you get here. And that would be a sin. I love you our Daisy! Please don't go. We all need you in our lives. Love, Hugs, and Prayers always, Jan L.

rebeccas-sewing
August 25th, 2012, 05:07 AM
My goodness, Daisy! Do you see how much you're loved on this forum!? Oh, gosh, if it was me that somehow said something to offend you I certainly hope you'll forgive me. It makes me want to cry to think it could be me. I joke around a lot and am certainly opinionated so I'm worried it might have been me. As you can see we would be very, very sad if you left us.

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Dee, that's how I felt! I took some pain meds for these nagging migraines, slept for some hours, and woke up to Daisy's Thread, which is a backlash along with Blondie's the other day. I do not tolerate Women's cattiness well. Don't like it at all, the Trolls have reared their heads over the last couple of weeks and they must click their way out of here if they cannot be civil!

I do hope that you are healing well and feeling good. :) Prayers and hugs, Ruby

Thank you Ruby :) I'm doing a bit better, it was just a really bad asthma attack, worse considering I didn't know I had asthma! lol

janluna
August 25th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Dee, I have Asthma too. What a scary pain in the derrière! I'm so sorry you are sick. Prayers are being said for you to feel better and be healed. Getting older is not the "Golden Years" we were told about is it? Rest and feel better, Honey! Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

Musical_Starling
August 25th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Dee, I have Asthma too. What a scary pain in the derrière! I'm so sorry you are sick. Prayers are being said for you to feel better and be healed. Getting older is not the "Golden Years" we were told about is it? Rest and feel better, Honey! Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

I keep telling my MIL that we're the same age on the inside because she's 58 and I'm 26 and yet we both have a lot of the same complaints (hips/knees/back). So that's it, I'm not getting any older. I'm staying 26 forever because getting old is for the birds! lol

carolv
August 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Please don't go, it would not be the same place without you.

Bubby
August 25th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Hang in here with us, Miss Daisy! British humor has always perplexed me at times (remember Benny Hill??)...but I have a crazy sense of humor that not everyone understands also, so I understand. I'm not sure what I understand because I was out of the loop this past week....just don't go anywhere....we need you here. Hugs, Barb

Poppytree
August 25th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Oh Miss Daisy - so sorry to hear you have been upset by unkind/misguided comments. You are one very special lady and you amaze me with your possitive attitude and sense of humour in what must be a very tough time for you both.

Please don't leave us - this forum would be a very dull place without you (sorry to the rest of you lovely people - you're valued too) I do hope you will not let this get you down too much. Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes.

aliaslaceygreen
August 25th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Wow, Daisy, bet you didn't realize there were so many of us square pegs on the board, did you? I love you. Seriously. I think that you and Mr. Daisy are just fab. I admire your ability to persevere, to keep it up, to share...
Don't leave, don't change.

Be who you are. If you push the envelope sometimes (in someones opinion) maybe they need to read the letter inside it?

I am not always comfortable with opinions here, attitudes towards various topics, I seem to be of a minority, but I am NOT about to get into it ...I've been on THAT board, many times, where the Majordomo of the board declared one WRONG and called people out, repeatedly for any small infraction. Not my kind of place.

Here? I like it. I asked around for a new quilting home last year, and have become a member of a number of places, but THIS is where I landed!

Granny Judy
August 25th, 2012, 10:52 AM
We Love Ya, Sweetness. So Don't you dare leave !!

Everyone who posted before me has listed all the reasons we Love ya so I won't repeat them.. Just know I agree with them and Know that you are one of my favorite people on this forum.

quilter.martha
August 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Wow, what a thread. Alison, you are loved by all of us! If I have ever said anything to hurt you let me say I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart and I hope you can find the grace to forgive me (or whoever else is the culprit). The others are right in that what we write sometimes comes out the wrong way. You are a light on this forum and your presence would be greatly missed. Please don't go!

Kbaz0130
August 25th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Please, please don't leave or change! I don't post often, but I read everyday ( I'm kinda shy.) I enjoy all the different views from everyone. I especially enjoy reading your post. I love that you share the good and the bad and wish I could do that too. Please stay and keep on posting. The heck with those to don't agree! :D

HandsOffItsMine
August 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Please, please don't leave or change! I don't post often, but I read everyday ( I'm kinda shy.) I enjoy all the different views from everyone. I especially enjoy reading your post. I love that you share the good and the bad and wish I could do that too. Please stay and keep on posting. The heck with those to don't agree! :D

Now we know that you've been reading. :) Don't be shy, most of us start by reading...glad you wrote to tell Miss Daisy you enjoy her postings! Join in and post away. We don't bite, we're all about supporting each other through good and bad. With love and respect!

Huggers, Ruby

Sandy Navas
August 25th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Shy? You are shy? I am one of the world's biggest introverts. This is the only place where I feel I can let anyone know the real me.

You be welcome here anytime!!! I'll even crawl out of my cave and let you share the space with me.

janluna
August 25th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Oh my gosh Sandy, I was always told I was too introverted, and that I should let my guard down. Ha Ha You'd never know that on here would you? You are right, I feel so at home, that I can just lay it all out there. LOL Kbaz0130, just let it all out, and join the crowd, it is invigorating! Only my family knows how silly I can get! And you are all family to me! Hugs, Jan L.

Claire Hallman
August 25th, 2012, 05:58 PM
So sorry that you were upset by some rude remarks. I was shocked when Blondie said she had been dissed in a PM and now this happens. Terrible things to happen on what I always think is a special place of love, laughter and sharing.
I hope you are feeling better with this outpouring of love, I would also miss seeing your inspired designs, your wit and your cute spouse.

Divine Daisy
August 25th, 2012, 07:02 PM
I'm not leaving chaps. I have no idea if the person concerned has posted here because if she has I can't see her as she is on ignore. I am so glad the rest of you aren't annoyed by me and thank you for all your kind words.

I won't let one snooty cow spoil this forum for me

HandsOffItsMine
August 25th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I'm not leaving chaps. I have no idea if the person concerned has posted here because if she has I can't see her as she is on ignore. I am so glad the rest of you aren't annoyed by me and thank you for all your kind words.

lol @ at my bolded word 'cause I had some other choice words come to mind, but we'll keep it civil. Just glad you'll be staying with us dear friend. (((Daisy)))

Huggers, Ruby

ElaineP
August 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM

Pleased to hear your decision! I try to live by something my mum always says....... "If you can't say something nice then better not say anything at all!!"

Take care Daisy and keep posting x

Elaine

Sandy Navas
August 25th, 2012, 10:02 PM
You got it, Daisy - talk about a snooty cow - well just twist her udder!!

quiltingtrish
August 25th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Well, I didn't read them all Ms. Daisy - but I am away for 2 days and you have 7 pages of replies telling you that you NEED to stay. I need you too sweetie.
And a big HUG to Mr. D. too.

Hugs,

auntiemern
August 26th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Rock on oh Divine One :)

Madeforyouinma11
August 26th, 2012, 01:34 AM
I'm so glad you are staying.. Looking forward to posts, pics and lots of fun!

NanaB
August 26th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Glad you have decided to stay. We love you BOTH!!!

toggpine
August 26th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Dang! I missed all of the fun.

This is a favorite saying of my Granny's: "Well, I do suppose you can just get glad in the same pants you got mad in."

I like "our" forum and although we might not all agree, (see the pre-wash/use-it-now debate) we still have more in common than not. I don't want any of our quilty friends to ever feel unwanted or unwelcome. So here are a few valuable things to remember before you speak.
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." - Thumper
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver; and I have a big roll handy." - Corky Coleman

Monique
August 26th, 2012, 09:12 AM
No no no no no. There is no way someone is going to force you to leave. I don't know why someone would treat you this way. Maybe this person should be forced to leave instead. You are so loved here, that it would make us all sad if you left. PLEASE DON'T GO!!

MRoy
August 26th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Yay! That's the spirit Daisy!!

CrazyMtnLady
August 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Miss Daisy, your post mean just as much to me as Blondie's good morning posts. I look forward to seeing what you have to say as well as seeing your updates on Mr. D and your quilts.
You are a beautiful person and this place would not be the same without you.

I guess with all the cleaning and cooking I was doing getting ready for our company I missed a lot of hullabaloo going on. Sometimes missing out on things can be a good thing.

Hugs.