PDA

View Full Version : delay

Divine Daisy
August 22nd, 2012, 07:01 AM
Thank you all so much for your toasts. We just heard there is a delay for a week. So you will all you have to have another drinky next week lol
love you all

Blondie
August 22nd, 2012, 07:03 AM
Well, shucks! I just popped the cork on Our Dog named Blue wine - which is a nice mellow one, btw, goes with everything - reckon I will have to go get another one next week . . . hic . . .

Big hugs

Blondie

quilter.martha
August 22nd, 2012, 07:55 AM
Delays are not always bad things. Take advantage of the time to rest and strengthen yourselves for the ordeal to come. You're both in my prayers.

Jean Sewing Machine
August 22nd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Relax, keep the nerves under control, we're in there with you. Hugs to you both!

Monique
August 22nd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Aww that sucks. I hate delays. A little more time to get a little stronger.

Bubby
August 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Time to rest and prepare physically and mentally. Hugs, Barb

Winniesfriend
August 22nd, 2012, 08:03 AM
Oh thats a disappointment when I guess you have been getting psyched up for the procedure, Keep strong, thinking and praying for the both of you, and I will have an extra drink for the health of the 2 of you, your strength will be needed for Mr. D over the coming weeks.

MRoy
August 22nd, 2012, 08:06 AM
We'll hang in here with you.

Blondie, is a cuppa wine a better way to start the day than a cuppa coffee? :)

bkthomas
August 22nd, 2012, 08:14 AM
Rest up and stay strong!!!!

Poppytree
August 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
So sorry about the delay - hopefully we'll be raising a glass for you both in a week's time.
Stay strong - love and prayers

CrazyMtnLady
August 22nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
What a bummer.....guess I will have to CONTINUE drinking until next week!

auntiemern
August 22nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Dang, now I have to drink again next week. Take care of yourself and Mr. D, and remember all things happen for a reason. Hugs and prayers for both of you.

K. McEuen
August 22nd, 2012, 11:33 AM
I just want to know, when he does head to isolation, is he going to be wearing his viking hat, dragging his quilt and carrying a stuffed cat? You know, they might not let him in ....

Sandy Navas
August 22nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
DRATS! May be a good thing though. I'll be toasting him every day between now and then. Oh, my poor liver.

Hugs to you both. Kick back and enjoy the time together. And, like Karen said, they may not let him in with his toys.

sewmuchjan
August 22nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
DRATS! May be a good thing though. I'll be toasting him every day between now and then. Oh, my poor liver.

Hugs to you both. Kick back and enjoy the time together. And, like Karen said, they may not let him in with his toys.

I am with Sandy and Karen!! HIC!!!!! I have the image of Mr. D. going in with all his fav toys and comfies!!! Too cute!!! LOL

Hugs to you both and a toast for a relaxing time until next week!!

Love, Jan G.

Genny
August 22nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thank you all so much for your toasts. We just heard there is a delay for a week. So you will all you have to have another drinky next week lol
love you all

I had to find your first post to see what the delay was about. Be assured that when you all start toasting again I'll be along for the ride...but probably with wine coolers...:)

janluna
August 23rd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Alison, we will never turn down a toast, and it is for you and Stewart. That makes the sacrifice so important! LOL Any port in a storm. Seriously though, I know what you are both going through. You get yourself all geared up for this, and then it doesn't happen. It's like hitting a glass wall you didn't know was there. Maybe the Good Lord has a reason, and it will be in Stewart's best interest to wait one more week. We can all drink ourselves silly in celebration when he is deemed healed. Prayers go up for you both everyday. We are with you for sure. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.