PDA

View Full Version : Reagan at one month old already

BellasQuilts
August 21st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Gosh I love this little man so much it hurts. Here is a pic of him just at one month. Note the camo clothes. Gonna be a hunter like dear ole dad.26707

Sandy Navas
August 21st, 2012, 11:00 PM
Do I catch a bunch (a whole LOT) of red hair there? I want a little boy in our family SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO bad! I may have to come share yours. He's adorable.

MRoy
August 21st, 2012, 11:07 PM
How cute! I love that grin!

BellasQuilts
August 21st, 2012, 11:09 PM
Yes, Sandy, I will share him with you. I may even bring him on our "Let's go visit Sandy" trip next year so you can see him. My heart melted Sunday. Toby brought him inside and said here's grandma and he looked at me and gave a big smile. Probably gas, but I will take it as I get it. He's definitely got his mama's smile, Myrna.

Jess1377
August 21st, 2012, 11:10 PM
I love his little nose and he is such a cutie! :)

bobw103
August 21st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Oh he is a cute little guy! Isn't grandma-hood just the best. I am always amazed at how much I can love those grands!

bkthomas
August 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Now that is one happy little guy!!!

HandsOffItsMine
August 22nd, 2012, 12:41 AM
Gas or not, that is one cute smile for any Oma!

sewbizzy
August 22nd, 2012, 12:42 AM
What a great picture....he is so sweet!!!
I can feel the love you have for him....congrats....

rebeccas-sewing
August 22nd, 2012, 07:30 AM
Too cute!!! He looks like he's ready to join the hunting party! I can't believe he's already a month old. At first, I thought you said a year old! I did a double-take wondering where I've been all that time. I watched AVATAR for the first time last night on the telly! Maybe I was beamed up or down to somewhere and missed some months in between. Haha!

quilter.martha
August 22nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
Oh what a sweetie! I love babies!

Monique
August 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
In a matter of seconds, after they are born, they steal your heart forever. I know that feeling all too well. Enjoy your little guy as much as you can. What a cutie-pie!

Bubby
August 22nd, 2012, 08:03 AM
He's such handsome little guy...one month old already! Love the red hair and the camo!!

lilmouse
August 22nd, 2012, 12:17 PM
He is just adorable....so cute...gotta love the red hair and that big smile...definitely a keeper!

Genny
August 22nd, 2012, 10:11 PM
What a handsome little boy! This pic of him really brightened up my day!

BellasQuilts
August 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM
We are amazed at the red hair too, but seems it runs in both sides, so he may be a carrot top!

janluna
August 23rd, 2012, 12:30 AM
Too cute!!! He looks like he's ready to join the hunting party! I can't believe he's already a month old. At first, I thought you said a year old! I did a double-take wondering where I've been all that time. I watched AVATAR for the first time last night on the telly! Maybe I was beamed up or down to somewhere and missed some months in between. Haha!

Rebecca, I must have gone with you, I miss stuff all the time! {:-> Sandy, I know what you mean. I wanted a grandson soooo bad! Joey had red hair when I had him. It soon turned golden and then dark and now he is grey! HAHA Much to his chagrin.
Megan, The baby is adorable! Boys are so much fun. I had a ball with my boys. I think I was kind of intimidated when the Granddaughters came along. I didn't quite know how to relate to them. I have been around guys my whole life. The girls are a delight though and I am so happy to have them. I get to play the frilly girly life I missed out on. Just love him like you do and enjoy! Congratulations he is beautiful. Just remember not to tell him he's beautiful. By the time he is 3 he will be insulted. I said to my oldest one day, " how is Mom's beautiful boy doing today?" He said," I'm a boy Mom, I'm not beautiful, I am Handsome like Dad!" He was 3 years old. He was so ticked at me he told his father, "you have to tell Mom about handsome Dad, she doesn't understand." He was so funny. Anyway, enjoy him, they grow faster now days. Emily will be 13 in January! Yikes, I have a soon to be teenager for a granddaughter! Where's Blondie and Sandy's bottle!?! I need a drink! Love you Megan, Jan L.